Ch 3

°~2 Years Later~°

Harry's eyes snapped open as the footsteps came closer he knew what was coming his body already started to ache at the thought. The door finally opened and there stood Dumbledore with a sickening grin that made Harry wish for his days of writing "I must not tell lies" with his vile Professor in pink. 

"Hello, Mr. Potter how are you ?" Dumbledore said with a sickly sweet voice reminiscent of the ugly toad-like woman known as Delores Umbridge. Harry flinch and the name but laid on the floor silent as he waits for his former headmaster to start his horrifying method of torture.  

Dumbledore chuckled at the unmoving boy as he took his wand out of his long blood-like red robes. "Now mister Potter don't you know it's rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you?  I guess I'll just have to teach you a simple lesson on respect before we start with our usual ... treatment."  

Harry closed his eyes as Dumbledore cast the cruciatus curse with ease. Harry started to scream as the waves of pain became stronger. His hand clawed at the concrete floor as his shrieks of pain became louder the minutes seemed like hours as Harry howled in pain. He felt dizzy as the pain grew and the smell of his blood reached his nose. He finally knew where the blood came from as the blood from the side of his forehead trickled down on to Harry's eyelids.

He then felt a sudden stop before Dumbledore's long bony fingers grabbed Harry's face. "Now did you learn your lesson, my dear Harry ?" Harry only nodded too weak to do much more.  Dumbledore smiled "Good since you have been so excellent I'll spare you for today." Dumbledore slipped his wand back into his robes and left "Goodbye, for now, my dear Harry"  he said before closing the door behind him. 

Harry's hands trembled as he tried in vain to crawl towards the small fireplace that provided him warmth in his cold cell-like room. He hated the feeling of being under Dumbledore's thumb just like he had been before he had gone into the lake just before his world was turned upside down.  Harry finally sighed giving up on moving to the fire after all watching the fire dance reminded him too much of his time at Hogwarts when he was too young to notice everything wrong with the way things were.  

Harry's eyes finally closed when the heard the voice as clear as day.  " Mister Bane wake up  you need to leave  now before  they come."  Harry felt a white-hot rage overtake, him his blood boiled"Why are you here again after two years of being dormant ?"  " Mister Bane you must believe me I couldn't reach out to you there were too many spells on the room you're in for me to get into your mind".  Harry sighed his head ached too much for him to think of anything else to say to the voice so instead he let the voice talk while he listened. " I'm truly sorry  but now, now I can get you out of here and back into the lake where you can heal  I promise  it shall help Mister Bane."  "How do I get out of here ?" Harry asked now fully alert at the thought of freedom, at the thought of finally being able to get his revenge and destroying the horrid headmaster and his following.  

"  The fire, go into the fire"  the voice stated calmly as if it was a normal request. " You want me to do what ?"  The voice sighed in exasperation "Are you deaf as well as blind I want you to walk right into the fire. "  "Uh okay you definitely mental so I'm not going to do that. " So what you're going to stay here until he finally beats you to death then uses your skin to make some fucked up  tea cozies or a rug ?"  Harry shuddered at the thought he knew now not to put it past the crazy old headmaster to do such a thing.

Harry sighed as he started pushing himself up "Fine I'll do it I'll crawl into the fire but if I die I blame you and your stupid idea"  Harry crawled slowly as his body protested until he was finally so close one more painful move and he would be engulfed in flames. He closed his bright green eyes and crawled into the flames. 

He expected to feel the heat on his skin as he burned alive but instead, all he felt was a cooling sensation if it wasn't for the fact that Harry's glasses and clothing were now burned to a crisp he would have thought the fire was fake. He waited a few seconds more before he finally felt a tug and he was plunged into the dark depths of the lake.

A/ N: I'm am really sorry for the long wait for this chapter I kinda procrastinated for a little then I wanted to take some time to figure myself out and I've finally come to the scary and exciting realization that I'm a trans male. But on a less serious note who do you think the voice is?