Lucius tsk'd, then cooed, "I know." Harry kept staring at the orb as he said, "I guess I can wait a little longer. Cass?" While staring at Lucius, she said, "I sure can. Now!" Everyone then started casting spells at the Death Eaters; some missing them, some hitting them. At one point, Cassie was so focused on fighting one Death Eater that she didn't notice the one behind her. 

He casted a spell at her, but before it could reach her, Ben jumped in and reflected it back towards the Death Eater and hit him. She turned around in time to see Ben save her. "You've been practicing," she said. He smiled, then told her, "I had a great teacher."

Their moment was ruined when Ben suddenly got hit by a spell. Cassie turned to the Death Eater that casted it and saw a green light headed towards her. She quickly reflected it, making it hit a shelf of the orbs. 

He just casted a killing curse, she thought to herself in shock. She then thought in horror of what spell hit Ben and quickly turned to him. A wave of relief washed over her when she saw him struggling to get up. 

"Don't kill her, you fool!" Lucius shouted from afar while blocking spells from Harry. While the Death Eater was occupied with Lucius's command, Cassie shouted, "Stupify!" and blasted him across the room. 

"Ben," she worryingly said while helping him up. He grunted and let out a painful sigh as he did. "I thought you he killed you," she said with tears brimming her eyes. "He tried to kill me, so I thought he hit you and--and..."

Ben brought her in for a hug and assured, "I'm fine, I'm fine." She buried her face into his neck and ran her fingers through his hair, thinking about how she thought she would never feel or smell him again. 

Just as she remember where they were and what they were doing, there was a deep rumbling sound. Cassie and Ben bother looked up to see the shelves of the orbs starting to collapse. "Come on," Cassie said, quickly helping Ben up from the floor. "This way!" She shouted at the others as she slung Ben's arm around her shoulder. 

He was clutching tightly to his stomach in grave pain. 

"You have to try and run," Cassie urged as the others ran past them. He nodded and ran as fast as he could with her. Harry opened a door and they all ran through in time for the room to collapse. Unfortunately, the door they ran through made them fall a hundred feet towards the ground. 

Just before they could hit the ground, they stopped a few inches above it, then landed roughly a second later. Ben grunted in pain as he rolled on his back. Cassie quickly crawled over to him and lifted up his shirt. "Oh my god," she gasped. Hermione and Luna came over to see what was going on. 

"I know that spell," Hermione said as she looked over Ben's bruised stomach. "It breaks every bone that it hits. Had it hit his neck..." Cassie winced at the thought and shook her head. "I have to get him out of here," she said. "He can hardly walk, he can't fight."

Ben shook his head and told her, "I'm fine...I'll be alright." He tried to get up, but was in too much pain to do so. "Ben, stop," Cassie begged. "I'm finding us a way out of here--."

"Get behind me!" Harry shouted. Cassie shot her head up and saw Death Eaters flying at them! They were then flying around them at an alarming speed, making Cassie feel disoriented. When they stopped, she found herself next to Harry and all their friends were captured by the Death Eaters. 

Her and Harry both stood up and watched as Lucius appeared in front of them, his calm demeanor gone. "Give it to me," he sternly told Harry. Harry looked around at all of his friends with wands to their throats. 

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville shouted (who was being held by Bellatrix). Harry looked to Cassie who had her eyes fixed on Ben. He looked like he was in so much pain, especially with the way he was being held. When Cassie looked to Harry, she gave him a small nod. 

Reluctantly, he handed over the orb. Lucius took it with pride and held it up. Cassie and Harry both looked defeated and worn out. All of this has been and emotional roller coaster for them, only to get to this point and give up. 

Just as they were both accepting defeat, they heard footsteps approaching. Cassie smiled in relief when she saw Sirius walking up to them. When Lucius turned around, Siruis told him, "stay away from my Godchildren," and punched him in the face!

Just as that happened, the order appeared and started blasting away the Death Eaters! Cassie and Harry helped Sirius get rid of Lucius, then huddled together behind a rock. 

"I have to get to Ben," Cassie said while trying to get a look at him. She could see him being hauled up by Neville and Ron to get to safety. "Is he hurt?" Sirius asked. She nodded, then he told her, "Get everyone out of here."

Harry immediately shook his head and said, "No, I want to stay here with you." Sirius put his hand on his head and gave him a proud smile. "You've done beautifully," he said, "but it's time we handle the rest. Now, go!"

Cassie took Harry's hand and pulled him up. They blocked every spell that came flying their way as they tried to get to the group. Just as they were about to reach them, Bellatrix swished on top of a rock. Cassie raised her want to her...but Bellatrix was too quick. 

"Avada Kedavra!"