Chapter 1

( Y/N ) 's POV

Hi. My name is Y/N and i live in LA, California. I was born in 2005. I am an ARMY and am not a very smart person. Where ever i go, I think of BTS. My biggest regret in life is probably being born late. i really want to be born near 1995. Why? because taetae oppa's birthday is in 1995. Sometimes i think that I am meant to be with taehyung oppa. But I know that many many people like BTS and love oppa. There are so many people that are prettier, smarter, and just perfect who like taehyung oppa. I wish I was one of them. 

Anyways, I am a 12 years old girl who is in Middle School. i'm in 7th grade.  my best friends are Oh Sehun and Casey. 

My family is poor so I have to make my own money too live. My family does a lot to keep me healthy and live. i have one little brother. His name is bo gum. He is a very handsome little boy. He eats very healthy because he lives with our aunt. My aunt only took him in her house because he is very handsome unlike me. Since I am a frickin potato, my aunt doesn't like me. I make a living by babysitting. Since in America, 12 year olds can stay in the house for 3 hours, the maximum hours I take care of kids are 3. 

Taehyung's POV   

"All passengers may now get off the airplane. Please make sure you take all of your items with you. We thank you for taking the ******* Airplane. We hope you enjoyed your flight!"

Ugh. i'm tired as f*** and i want to see mom and dad....

jimin- Blank Face! I have a friend from the last time we came here... he asked me to do a favor but... kinda have to do something so can you do it for me?

Taehyung- You need to do what? Find jams?

Jimin- yah. Kim. tae. Hyung.

Taehyung- Try to catch me~~~ (sticks his tongue out) 

Jungkook- Hyung! can you buy me some banana milk and ice cream? (sees them fighting) Okay.... I'll just ask Namjoon hyung...

(Y/N)'s POV

 ( Y/N )'s mom- Today one of my friend's son is going to drop off his child 1 hour later. They're a really rich family so they might be really bratty. So, make sure to take care of the kid well!

And that was all written on a note on the fridge. (sigh out loud) another tiring day. Did bts post anything today? 

BTS_officialtwt

Hey guys we've finally arrived to LA! Can't wait to meet you guys!

-V

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"..."

"They're here... Maybe I'll have a chance to see them in person..."

I know I'm pretty calm for a BTS fan, because if it was Casey, (my friend) she would faint , cry, or be so surprised that she can't talk or breath. Yeah. I don't really know why I'm a calm fan... But I'm just like that. One scream and that's it. Right now my little brother is in after school. Afterschool is pretty much a place where people take care of kids legally. 

Taehyung's POV

Jimin ended up catching up to me with his shorty legs and told me to go to ************* pick up kids, then go to *******(your address) 

I really don't want to do this and i'm really tired but I'll just have to go. For the kids. 

I dressed up and went out the door. I saw PD nim so i bowed 90 degrees. "annyoung haseyo" 

PD nim- "Oh hello Taehyung. Where are you going?"

taetae- " I'm going out to run some errands for Jimin. I have to go now. It's getting late. Bye!"

PD nim- "taehyung ah~ make sure you're hiding your identity! We have gotten a lot more fans these days and you might get attacked! (laughs)"

taehyung- "nae~ Thank you~"

I went back to my room and grabbed a hoodie, glasses and a mask.

"this should be about enough..."

I quickly wore everything and went out. I walked to the first destination slowly while admiring the view. As soon as i got to the first destination, i saw a man holding a small child by the hand, laughing with the child. I assumed they would be the people i was supposed to meet, so I ran up and said my greetings. But I was greeted back with a slap on the cheek.

Hey guys! Its the author. Did I do well? Sorry if its pretty boring right now....

Anyways... What is the date you are reading this?

Here's a Cute Hobi-