Patrica silently searched for an empty table to sit as a Lauryn Hill song played faintly and smell of cigarettes and liquor filled the air, which made her in a state of repugnance. While she searched, she felt a touch on her shoulder that made her jump a bit, before turning around to see someone who was the definition of disappointment, Jada, who had dissatisfaction veiled all over her face.

"Why are you not in your costume? We're supposed to do the 80's!" Jada began to grumble, while Patricia tried to recall the moment when Jada said anything about wearing costumes from the 80's.

"You never told me that, what are you even talking about?" Patricia began to get perplexed by her words. Jada rolled her eyes before scoffing, "I messaged you on my flip phone that I'm going to be Janet Jackson and you're going to be Whitney Houston," Jada replies.

"You didn't," Patricia justly nodded her head with her eyes squinted. "I did. Check," Patricia gave a confused glare at Jada before digging in her bag and taking out her pink Nokia flip phone, seeing the message from Jada about the costumes. At first, Patricia felt corrected but then she saw the date that Jada messaged her 3 hours ago about the plan.

"You literally just texted me a few hours ago about the costumes. It was around the time when I already left my apartment!" Patricia became aggravated at Jada.

The duo was interrupted by Angela, who loudly started to complain how no one was doing TLC, forgetting that Patricia said that TLC was not the theme this year.

"Nobody is doing no fucking TLC, oh my god!" Jada snapped at Angela at a higher tone, which attracted a small crowd. Embarrassed, Patricia finally saw a empty table and walked over to it without telling the bickering two.

Angela noticed Patricia's disappearance and followed her towards the vacant table and sat besides her, "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm fine, perfect," Patricia blankly replies as she gazed at the scene once rock music from the 70's started to blast all around her.

Jada came to the table, "Move, I wanna sit next to her," Jada rudely tells Angela, who moves to the left without hesitation letting Jada sit next to Patricia, who's blood pressure immediately went up once she felt Jada's presence.

"Yes?" Patricia turns to Jada with a annoyed glare, "Yo, chill out, what's up with you? Why are you always mad? Damn," Jada scoffs as she mugged Patricia up and down with a nasty look, making Patricia react with the same look also.

"Anyways," Patricia says before smacking her lips, "Do they have any liquor here?" Patricia inquires while staring at the crowd hyperactively dancing to hit songs from the year