C h a p t e r 16

After a few hours crying,they finally escaped their last sob and tears.They pulled away and look at each other suddenly laughing like crazy.Mackenzie always happy when she's with Lauren,her best friend that could make her feels good whenever she feels bad

"So?Do you have any plans too get him back?"Lauren ask and Mackenzie look at her weirdly "I thought you ship jadia?"She ask and Lauren shook her head "I don't ship like i ship jenzie"Lauren said and wink at Mackenzie.

"Geez kiddo,i cant brag in and say i love you,thats not cool"She said and Lauren just roll her eyes "Then?You want too sit here?Crying?Just let him be?"Lauren said and Mackenzie just shrug "as i said,he is dating nadia"Mackenzie said and look down.Lauren feel really bad for doing this but its for them.

"Go too him and ask him,is jadia real or not?"Lauren said and pat her shoulder.Mackenzie just remained silent, don't know should she go or stay?What if she gets hurt?Go or stay?

"Kenz,don't worry"Lauren reassure her and Mackenzie smile "Okay i will but when?"She ask and Lauren start being excited "Now!Chop chop lets go"Lauren said and pull Mackenzie off from bed but Mackenzie stop her,Lauren raise her eyebrows."My eyes are-"She cut her off "Just make a don't care face okay?"Lauren said and pull her downstairs.Lauren order the uber for them.

After 5 minutes the uber arrived,they get in together and sit.Mackenzie just stared at the window,looking at the streets and stuff.She still thinking,should she confess or should she just watch jadia happening but what if its already happening?

"Its what if not confirmed it yet"Lauren said and smirk "Did i just speak out loud?"Mackenzie ask,blushing "Kind of Mrs,i also could hear it"The driver said and smile at the rear mirror "if you want too know it,just go too him and said that you love him.Maybe he will love you back?but if he doesn't,you need to move on and accept it.Loving doesn't mean make it yours,remember that"The driver said and focusing at his driving "I agree!"Lauren said and clap at the driver.After that,Lauren and the driver have their own conversation,leaving me thinking.

Is jadia real?Maybe?Cause the post confirmed a lot literally but that doesn't confirm 100% because we don't see or hear.She snap out as lauren shook me a little,saying that we arrived at here.She pay since im a good friend for lauren ;),they walk in together and talk some random stuff

As Lauren open the door with her keys,without locking and she see a sight that hurts me.She gasp a little and the question come out of blue.

"Is jadia real?"

Updated <3
Happy new year guys!I love u guyss sosooooooo muchhhh

What is the sight that hurt her?Is jadia real?Wopssss cliffhanger

Sorry for not updatingg cause buying school suppliesss for my school lol

30 votes and 20 comments i will post a new one ❤️