Just Bestfriends |38| 🖤

Myles pov🍃

Shantel ordered pizza so we're all eating, talking, laughing and chilling.💫

While we talking and shit, I look over at Shantel and just can't help but stare. She's so beautiful.😻 She looks up and catches me staring and starts blushing.

"What?" She asks.

"You are really beautiful." I say.

"Stoop!🙈" she covers her face as it turns red.

"It's true." I take her hands away.

"Stop making me blush." She looks down.

"You look beautiful when you blush." I bite my lip.

"Oh my God stop!😫" She complains.

"Stop what?" I look her up and down and lick my lips.

"Mylessss!" She whines.

"Ok, ok. I'm done" I chuckle.

She wraps her arms round my neck. "You are mine now. And that means the only girl you are allowed to make blush is me." She says.

I grab her waist "Of course." She grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss back and add a little tongue and she does too, then I squeeze her butt causing her to moan into the kiss.

"OKAY! That's enough!" Jahi says.

"You just jealous that your girl don't kiss you like that." I smirk at him.

"Whatever man.😒" Jahi says.

"Please🙄, I can kiss you better than that." Zoey says.

"Oh yeah, prove it." Jahi challenges.

Zoey pov👸🏽

Aight Bet.😈
I sit on his lap and start by kissing him slowly then I add in some tongue and start sliding my tongue around his mouth. I cup his cheeks and kiss him roughly before pulling away.

"Damn" Jahi bites his lip and I blush. "That was hot"

"Try to keep up next time" I smirk then look up at Myles and flip him the bird.😏🖕🏽

"I still owe you that pay back from earlier..." Jahi says kissing on my neck.

"It was a dare, I had to do it." I say trying to hide my smirk.

"But you didn't have to purposely take your time. You knew what you were doing to me." He squints his eyes at me.

"What do you me-"

"Don't try and play dumb with me!" He starts tickling me and I squirm and giggle uncontrollably. Everybody else starts laughing at my laugh then eventually we're all just laughing at basically nothing but we can't stop.😂 Until we eventually all calm down.