"Yep." Tzuyu said laughing along.

"Have fun you two. But not too much fun. Or else... someone is gonna be *sings* Jelly jelly. Oh jelly jelly. Oh jelly jelly. Oh my boy." Jihyo unnie said while looking at me and winked.

I quickly looked away cause I have a feeling I know what she meant.

Jihyo

Geez. That Penguin's mind is too easy to read. Not to mention I saw her kiss with Reiki. Hahaha!

(Stalker alert! XD) yah, author-nim, I'm not a stalker!! -_- I just happened to pass by when I saw that!!

( *covers my ears* geez no need to yell Jihyo. You're gonna make my eardrums bleed! -_-) you deserved it. Hmpf! Now stop ruining my POV.

(You and Reiki said the same thing. Namuhae!! *TT pose*) that's cause it's true.

(Hmpf! >_> *goes to my corner*)

*sighs* alright as I was saying... yeah, I saw them kiss.

"Man, I'm hungry! T.T" well... we know who that is. Hahaha

"You're always hungry though." -Tzuyu

"Not true!" -Momo with a frown

"It is true though." I butted in making Momo sigh in defeat.

"Whatever. Reiki-san! Is the food--- YAH!!" Momo and Reiki bumped into each other.

"Momo!!" Reiki caught her between his arms and we all saw Momo blushing. Staring into Reiki.

Everyone teased them both except for me and... Mina. I looked over at her and I saw her frowning.

"Are you okay, Momo?" Reiki asked Momo.

"Y-yeah. Sorry. Hehe." Momo just scratched the back of her head.

"Aish, pabo. Be careful next time." Reiki ruffled her hair a bit.

I turned my attention once again towards Mina when she stood up, looking down.

"Mina?" Reiki called out to her.

"I... uhm... going upstairs." -Mina

"But lunch is ready." -Reiki

"I'm not hungry." After saying that, Mina didn't wait for him to respond and just ran upstairs.

"What's with her?" -Reiki

I looked at Reiki and glared at him.

"Ehh? What's with you, too?"

"Idiot! Go talk to her!" Me and the rest of the girls yelled in unison.

"Jihyosus Christ, no need to yell altogether. -_-" after that, Reiki followed Mina.

"WHAT THE HECK?! JIHYOSUS CHRIST??!! How dare you make fun of my name, Tachibana!!"

Reiki just laughed and kept running upstairs.

Mina

I hear Jihyo unnie yelling at Reiki. Hmm. They're having fun, it seems.

*sighs*

I sat on my bed facing the window feeling frustrated after seeing Momo and Reiki in that position.