The anunciation

Note none of the characters are mine they are all from puppet boy by z0mbies and there are no holes in their hands or strings on them

The man numbed their limbs and said "I will wash you them remove all of your joints" so Tyler asked "why?" The man said "so you have perfect movement" then he picked Tyler up and carried him into a room that had a metal table. He put Tyler on the table and leant him against the wall. He said " I will hold your head so you can watch because you are numb" and with that he grabbed Tyler's hair and forced him to look at his kneecaps. The man grabbed a knife and put it just below Tyler's kneecap. Tyler gagged as the man slit up his kneecap and blood poured out, and he almost vomited as he lifted the kneecap out. The man held it in front of his face and said " puppet boy look how perfect it is" then everything went black.
When he woke up the man said " you may not talk during the performance or I will kill
you."

The man when to get Emily from the bathtub and carried her to the metal table that Tyler was on and put her on Tyler's lap. The numbness was wearing off so she lashed out at the man who got furious. He grabbed her by the hair and used his other hand to grab her arms. Then he used the knife to carve a bone shape on her forehead. Emily screamed with pain. The man then numbed Tyler and bound Emily to him. He then proceeded with the operation. Emily was no longer numb so she didn't have to watch it but she felt every slit and stitch. When he finished the man numbed her again and carried them both to a auditorium where he got his hot glue gun and used it to stick strings all over their bodies. He made them have a silent performance. At the end the man made them bow or curtsy before he ran on and bowed himself. At that exact moment about 20 cops burst in and held out their guns. The man said " if you shoot then I shoot" as he pointed 2 guns a Emily and Tyler. The cops put down their guns and said "okay" then they suddenly pulled up a tranquilizer and shot him with it.