Chapter 1

9 years earlier

' GRASY WASY!!!' I yelled as I ran after Grayson.

As soon as he saw me he ran around the backyard, he tried to pass me but I tried to tackle him to the ground, Grayson tackled me back and I face planted right in the sand pit.

' Ewww I can taste the sand it tastes....pretty noice actually' I said as Grasyon was on the ground dying of laughter.

I then got up and ran as fast as i could to the best swing before grayson could catch up.

'  Ha Ha I beat you to the swing Na Na Nana Na!' I said while jumping on to the swing.

'Ugh whatever ' Grayson said with an annoyed look on his face.

As me and Grayson were laughing and pushing eachother on the swings Ethan came over and pushed me off the swing.

' HEY ' I said as I got up and brushed off the sand on my shirt.

'HA HA swings are only for big kids you're  seven and I'm eight so go find where the  babies are and go play Barbie dolls with them '.
Ethan said as he hopped onto the swing I was swinging on. I just crossed my arms and stomped off.

6 years later
Right now I'm at the airport with me my mum my dad and the dolan family waiting for our flight to California.I'm really sad to be leaving but my Dad got a really good job offer their for Zinc Industries.

' Flight 76243 to California is boarding now ' the comissioner said.

Well I guess its time for me to say my last good byes.I walk to lisa and gave her a hug

' I'm gonna miss you Cami ' she said squeezing my cheeks.

' I'm gonna miss you too lisa ' I said as she let  go of my cheeks.

I walked up to Sean and gave him a big hug. He was really cuddlie.

' Im gonna miss you Camila ' He said nodding his head.

' Im gonna miss you more Sean ' I said as I could feel my eyes getting watery.

Then i step in front of Grayson, we stared into eachothers  eyes until i felt a tear slip from my eye. I jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug .

' I'm gonna miss you so so much Gray ' I said getting off him seeing that he was about to cry.

' I'm gonna miss you even more Cami ' he said as a tear slid down his cheek.

I walk over to Ethan who is standing there on his phone scrolling through social media. Then he finally looks up to see me. I give him a small hug because I dont really know where I am with him at the  moment. I tell him I'm gonna miss him and he replies with a weak smile. I then make my way to the plane and take my seat......California here I come.

Sorry for the short chapter but if you guys are confused Camila is 16 right now and its like shes having flash backs so 9 years earlier was when she was 7 and 6 years after was when she was 13.