Intro

"Adym , stop playin'!" I laughed puckering my lips. "Gimme a kiss!" I say attempting to kick him.

He caught my foot and dragged me to the end of the bed before planting kisses all over my neck. He smiled as he made his way down my body and back up to my lips.

I bit my lip before the intense make out session began. He began feeling all over my body , making me feel unexplainable things. He began to bite my lip allowing his hands to travel wherever they pleased.

He pulls away and stares at me... The look he gave me made me feel things I never knew possible.

"Are you ready for this?" He says never breaking  eye contact.

I nodded. I was ready to share this with him. I trust him. I cannot think of a better person to share this moment with. Everything  was perfect.

"Nevaeh?!" I hear someone yell.

Within 2 seconds I woke up in a cold sweat. Adym was no longer with me and my roommate Aurora was standing over me.

It was a dream...again.

The 5th one this week.

"Girl your going to be late for your 9 am." Aurora says walking over to the living area.

I snapped my head to the clock sitting on my nightstand. It was 8:45 and my class started in 15 minutes. Not to mention it was on the other side of campus.

I jumped out of bed, freshened up and threw on my sweat suit before heading out toward the door. "Thanks Aurora!" I waved goodbye before grabbing a banana and closing the door behind me.

I get to class right on time. I make it my business to do so , because every minute I'm late there's another minute I'm confused or behind on something. Education is key and distractions should be avoided at all costs.

...

There he is . 

Adym walks into class. He's wearing a white sweat shirt , some jeans and a fitted cap. At first he doesn't spot me but as soon as he does he smiles making his way over to me. He does a cute little jog in my direction trying to avoid the attention of the class. Seeing his smile adds a great kick start to my day. He sits next to me giving me a gentle but warm hug , he pulls away , but his scent is still left behind. You know those boys that smell of SEX and just pure attractiveness? Yeah that's him.

You know that whole education spiel I just went on , saying education is key , keep away from distractions? Yeah fuck that.

Adym distracts me.

Distractions are good.

Adym takes out him notebook and begins taking notes and of course I'm watching him.  He looks my way and I pretend to be looking at his notes. He wrote with such concentration, his jaw clenched as he tried to interpret everything the professor expressed. He tapped the end of his pen against his lips as he processed his thoughts , damn he was just so fine.

"How are you?" He says in a whisper snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm good." I whispered back. "how are you?"

"Great" He grins. " I missed you." He says finishing up his notes.

My heart lit up with joy. Ofcourse he didn't mean it in the way I had hoped , but it still felt good to hear him say it.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

"Where were you last night I call-" He began but was interrupted by the door opening.

In walks Taylor . Adym's on again off again girlfriend.

Taylor walks to her seat and Adym doesn't take his eyes off of her. She signals him to come over and sit with her.

He looks at me and points her way letting me know he would be leaving. My heart instantly dropped. Ofcourse I had to act like I wasn't affected but deep down inside my heart was burning.

I don't know where this is coming from , but this past week anything that Adym does effects me .

Do I actually have feelings for my bestfriend? If this continues how am I suppose to cope with this? How will he treat me if he ever finds out?

...

After sitting through this class I head to get something to eat , passing Adym and Taylor on my way out .

"Text me Vaeh" Adym says as we pass each other.

I smile and nod as I make my way out of the doors. I need to snap out of this. I gave myself a very long pep talk while I was suppose to be listening to the lecture , and I kept telling myself to get over him , because regardless of how I feel , he will never feel the same. If I keep allowing myself to look at him like this, it will cause me to become more and more attached and I will get hut. The more I become attached the bigger the heart ache.

I grab some pizza logs and pink lemonade and sit at an empty table. Many people loathe being alone , I love it. Being alone gives you time for reflection and relaxation. I feel so at peace.

My phone goes off.

I pull my phone out of my purse and it's a text from Adym.

It reads, " Movie night at my place tonight?"

I smile. Should I really do this after I just had this pep talk with myself? Being alone with him will only make me want him more , but If I say no how will that look? So many thoughts are going through my mind , but before I can process them all I reply "Duh! What time?" sending it off with no hesitation.

Wow. Wtf did I just get myself into?

....

Hey guys, It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I randomly thought to write this book , so here we are. This may be a bit short, but I'll be back with more. Do you like it so far? Is this something you'd come back and read? LMK

kisses xoxo,

             Nay