“Are you both okay ?!” Reo approached us then I saw Akashi behind him.

    “I’m okay .” I answered.

    “Your arm got shot as well as Yukina’s leg. Ambulance will arrive in less than half a minute .” Akashi interrupted. I smiled.

*  *  *  *

    In the end, those 5 twits got caught by the police. Yukina and I were rushed to the hospital even though my injury is not that much. Yukina had to be hospitalized because of her injured left leg but my hand, I only wanted it to be bandaged and nothing else.

    Those guys did nothing to her actually. Just dragging her here and there. Yukina also told me that the blondie was the kindest. He was the one who gave her foods and drinks and the one who told his comrades not to drag her too rough since she’s just a kid.

    “We’re here !!!!” the door was opened as Reo and Kotarou’s voice along with Chiharu could be heard and in came Akashi, Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi, Chihiro and Chiharu.

    “Yatta !” Yukina grinned happily when she saw them. Well, she sulked about not being able to walk from school to home for the time being so I guess when they came, she’s happier.

    I stood from the chair and excused myself outside. I don’t want to bother her meeting them. She’ll see my face everyday so me being there isn’t really necessary.

    I entered Kuriyama Sensei’s room on the lower floor. She greeted me with the sweetest smile she had. “I see you made more than one .” she said as I sat on the chair opposite her.

    “What, friends ?” I asked back and she merely nodded. “My ability to attract people I guess .”

    “Or should you say, Yukina’s cuteness attracted them all ?” she teased. I chuckled not denying it.

    “That was one hell of a terrifying experience I’ve gone through .” I commented, recalling the tragedy.

    “And will be one of your best memory for having to see the half naked red-headed guy you liked huh ?”

    I choked on my saliva and my cheeks burned red with extreme embarrasment as his image flashed in my mind. “Wh-wh-wh-what d-do you mean by that !?”

    She flipped her hair. “As if I never experienced being a teen like you .”

    “Mou~~ !” I sighed loudly. “I shouldn’t be having this feeling !!!!”

    Kuriyama Sensei laughed. “You should. This is all what people is battling their life for, love. Some took their life because of love. Some became the happiest person on Earth because of love. Some smile because of love. Love is a great thing but also a bad thing. You know, love is subjective .”

    “Love is troublesome .” I murmured.

    “Whatever ,” she glanced at her watch. “Yukina’s visiting duration will end soon. Don’t you wanna bid them goodbye ?”

    I stood. “Fine, I’ll go. Sayounara, matane .”

    She just nodded and I walked out. Little did I know, this complicated feelings I have, those weird reactions I’ll unintentionally do in front of Akashi growed stronger and stronger. And I am so wrong to think that this is all okay. I refused to use the lifts since it’ll be a long time to wait so I took the stairs instead.

    It was empty and then it happened. Something sharp gripped my heart like a sword pierced through it. I clutched the part of my shirt where my heart is located and gasped for breath. It hurts there. I shut my eyes then looked down at my trembling limbs.

    I could see those faint green veins surfaced at my arm. Damn! This is no good why is my legs hurting so much! I fell down the stairs. I don’t feel pain anymore. I’m focused to this pounding chest of mine. Crap! I can pass out any moment now.

I’m out of breath.

Wait—

*  *  *  *

    “She’ll be okay .” a faint female voice spoke.

    “Really? Her face’s pale. Mum, did you really tell me the truth of what’s going on with her ?” another said. My mind is elsewhere but these voices....

    “I don’t know darling. None of us know why. She’s becoming worse. We don’t even know how it happened, why, what, or even the slightest cure to it .” she sounded sad. I wonder if she’s talking about me.

    “She’s just a young girl .”

    “I know. How’s her sister ?”

    “She’s sleeping and doesn’t know about this. It’s midnight right now so I guess even if I call anyone, they won’t answer .”

    “The red-haired guy ?”

    “.... Akashi ?”

    “Whoever his name is ....”

    “She likes him huh ?”

    “She’s too obvious .”

    They laughed together. I can’t seem to move my hands or legs or whatever. A warm hand grabbed mine and I felt water. No, tears.

    "Mum, she'll be okay ."

    She sobbed. "I know.... I know ...."

Am I going to die?

Now?

Really?

.... God....

    And then my own tears streamed down the side of my head.