Potty Time is a big No No

Last time
(Y/n) went to a bathroom in a very eery and private cell, by doing her business she then washed her hands and grabbed the nearest napkin, but that was when a dark and eery creature with red eyes hidden in the darkness! When (y/n) reached her hand out....

*insert nanbaka theme*

A screech was heard through out the building leading to the pheasant (we all know and love lol) and not to mention that there were a bunch of powder-like materials all over the ground! As Kiji began to create a dark aura around himself, starting to growl and grit his teeth.

"Why the hell would anyone even do this?!" He screeched.

Then came the pervy duo popping there pretty heads through the door. "Oi, why the hell are you screeching??" Honey clicked his tongue in annoyance.
"HEY THIS IS AN ACTUAL CRISIS YOU BEAUTIFUL IDIOT!!" Kiji shouted and pointed to a scared Honey.

"Ph-pheasant..." he murmured while a dark aura filled his presence, while his face darkened with disgust.

"My make up has been raided!" Kiji yelled waving his arms around with tick marks around him. "Can't you see this awful crisis?!" The two men looked at each other with fear in their eyes. They both nod hoping to not feel the wrath of the pheasant.

While the colorful man ranted a screech was heard from afar. It was yours!

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎Potty Time is a Big No No♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The colorful 3 became wide eyed and ran to where the scream could be.

Once they reached the destination...

You were lying on the ground passed out and basically in a fragile position. Honey and Trois gasped and tried to wake you. While Kiji stood there in shock, while his eyes were full of worry and his mouth wide open. He thought "I thought my make up being raided was the end..." he began to clench his fists. "But whoever messes with my beauties..." His cap shaded his eyes and began to grit his teeth stooping over.

"Pheasant?"

Kiji looked back up and saw that you were awake and ok. He stepped back and tried to compose himself, failing of course. "O-oh~! (Y/n)!! I'm so glad you're ok~!!" Kiji gleamed giving you a hug. His boa on his neck made you itchy and you swear you could feel a layer of foundation rub onto your cheek. Awkwardly you hug back. "Thank you for caring Sir..." you say meekly. The rainbow "man's" eyes widened and broke the hug to look you in the eyes. He smiles and winks. "I prefer ma'am~ but just call me Kiki ok?" He says as sparkles gleam behind him. "Uhm...ok?"

Trois and Honey just shuttered in fear hiding behind you.

--Meanwhile--

A dark cell with two "unknown" characters talking to one another.

"I heard of something quite precious today~!" A blue haired....lady(?) hummed as he looked into a mirror. "So you have?" A long haired tanned utterly large man said in a deep chilling voice. "Indeed~!" The man-ish figure says putting a hand on his cheek still holding the mirror. "Well I hear there's a pretty face going around the jail grounds~ Maybe there talking about me~!!" The blue pheasant giggled. "I doubt it...." the larger character says.

"OI!" A boar like man came along...Inori. "Hey guys!"

--Back to you--

You and the three beauties walked through the halls once again this time keeping a close eye on what's around you. Then all of a sudden.....

The floor crashed down and you met once again with the one and only Jyugo.