Prince Charming

You just simply sat there on the hospital bed, looking at the colorful, sparkly, flowerbed of pretty boys all in chibi mode yelling and throwing things in a big puffed cloud. Okina was kind enough to hand you some water and a tiny snack to enjoy. You nodded with a smile on your face to thank him. As you were about to take a bite of cheap goodness, you were startled by abrupt yelling by the guards.

"HAJIME!! YOU CANT KEEP THIS CUTE FACE ALL TO YOURSELF!! JUST IMAGINE! WE CAN FINALLY HAVE MORE MALE FANS JUST FROM HER!!" Kiji yelled pointing at Hajime and glaring with his caked eyes.

"ALL YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT IS LOOKS AND FANS! LIKE HELL SHE IS GOING TO BE IN YOUR BUILDING OF PERVY ASSHOLES!!" Hajime shot back.

Samon came into the scene and began to grit his teeth, "How about you shut up and let No. 7 have a choice of this matter." He said annoyed (mainly) at the gorilla and the peacock.(wait is Kiji the peacock??) Both guards gave a stare down and looked towards you. "(Y/n)." Hajime called. You shoot your head into his direction locking eyes with him while had a mouth full of cheap candy stuffed in your mouth.

Kiji's pov
Kiji's imagination: on

SHES LIKE A LITTLE CHIPMUNK!! With delicate features filled with childish eyes! SHES AN ADORABLE ADDITION~!

Kiji's imagination: off

"*Ahem*" I coughed gaining her attention. She looked at me with curious eyes and tilted her head in confusion. As I was about to explain, the damn gorilla had to butt in.

"It seems that a con like you is to be wanted by this idiot and supposedly you have a choice whether you want to be in his building or mine." Hajime explained.

ⓑⓐⓒⓚ ⓣⓞ ⓝⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ

You looked at the men with wide eyes, you didn't quite understand; their fighting over you?? You took a second to think and said, "Why not I try each of your buildings?" You say. "Kinda like sharing me in some way." You smile. The guards all looked at each other and nodded their heads. "IM TAKING HER~!" The colorful man(?) yelled embracing you with hearts emitting from you both.

-time skip brought to you by heading to kijis building in retro pixelated characters-

"WELCOME TO MY BUILDING~" The peacock like man yelled in delight holding both his arms in the air as sparkles began to shine upon the building. "Ok." You happily say from the corner in a chibi form.

You began to 'tour' around the building. It was so pretty looking, pink tinted windows and an abundant amount of shines. The cells were even more HOTEL LIKE than the one at building 13. You honestly keep forgetting that this is not a normal prison, its Nanba. As you admired the hallways the handsome men from before came before you and bowed giving dashing smiles. You flushed as your face began to heat up.

"My my~ I'm so lucky to be bunking
with you.~" the green head winked. As the arrow head snapped at him with his aura darkening. "Idiot! Don't act like she's here for you!" Arrow head points at him. "As if she's here for you.." the green hued man responded. Tick marks grew onto the arrow head's face making him slightly less attractive than he was compared to before.

"Uhm.." you stutter raising your hand slightly, you ask as polite as possible, "Is there a restroom near by?"

The two men looked at each other questionably wide eyed. Then the green haired man pointed at the direction. "If you want I can guide you." He asks, but you decline thinking  it was kinda weird having to be guided to a bathroom by men.

Soon you walked your way to the loom.

☀︎Potty Time☀︎

You walked into the bathroom cell, and yes it is a cell but a much more private and cleaner one.  But something was awfully eery about this place, you looked at the toilet, shocked that it was an actual toilet for one but two, there's no glitter....? The only place so far that didn't have sparkles...

You then quickly took a number one and flushed as fast as you and began to wash your hands as best and fast as possible. But then when you were going to dry them....

A/n: sorry guys haha I gotta keep the suspense....plus I want to get this chapter out as soon as possible! I've been procrastinating this for too long! But once again thank you so much for the love on this book ;w; it makes just so happy to see others actually like my content
Also I'm sorry this chapter is short but the next will be (hopefully) longer!