Chapter∆5

Chapter∆5

"So you're the new lead dancer for Chris?" a tall woman asked, Aaliyah laughed and nodded. Chris just kept a smile on his face.

"Yes, I recently agreed to being the newbie to the clique." Aaliyah giggled. 'The stylist that dressed the crew was a gorgeous short Asian girl. She was the sweetest. And really grasped my style.' Aaliyah thought as she looked down at her outfit. Today was Aaliyah's fourth business filled day with Chris. It was almost if Chris needed her to go everywhere that he went, he was now being interviewed and the world wanted to meet this mysterious girl that went everywhere with him.

"Chris are you surprised that your long time friend Teyana Taylor has linked up and became friends with your ex Rihanna." the woman asked, Aaliyah looked to her lap and waited for Chris to respond. Chris' face held the look of frustration, Chris knew for a fact that they weren't friends, but for the fans he would have to go along with it, since it would help Teyana's album sales.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. They can be friends that's them, I'm here to tell you about my world tour." Chris said. Aaliyah decided to speak up.

"I agree, Chris came here to promote his tour for the people who hasn't got the news yet. I believe you should be asking him about the inspiration of the album and the theme of the tour. I believe that would be most professional, since the commercial for this show mentioned him stopping by and discussing his world tour." Aaliyah spoke, defensively. As she was done she smiled sweetly. The audience, host, and Chris' mouth went ajar. Chris was shocked, Aaliyah was very shy and sweet this little burst of courage was definitely a turn on.

"I like you." the woman smiled brightly.

"FORGET ABOUT MY QUESTIONS LET'S GET TO TWITTER!" the host screamed with pure excitement in her tone. She directed to the screen behind them, they spun their chairs and looked up.

        @CBloverRihRihHater OMFGosh Chris, I love you like A LOT! When are you going to release         a new song before another album?

"Well 'CBloverRihRihHater' I'll release something real soon." Chris said, while chuckling at the person's twitter name.

        @no_bishh_noo I want to know where you found mystery girl, and htf do you pronounce your         name? That's it.

"I guess I'm the mystery girl, My name is Aaliyah, Like Muhammad ALI-AH, we met at his dancers auditions, Well technically I found him on pure accident." Aaliyah spoke the whole time Chris smiled at her as she spoke. He knew he had to fix that habit people would soon notice, he's lucky Kae had shades in his outfit or he would've been exposed.

"Wow, that's cute." The host spoke, Chris rolled his eyes. This woman was truly aggravating.

        @wasUready y'all dating or nah???

Aaliyah and Chris made complete eye contact and smiled widely at one another, they were waiting for a question like this.

"No, we're co-workers and friends that's all, nothing more nothing less." they said at the same time. Chris heard Aaliyah more than he heard himself. He was kind of hurt but he held in his anger, he couldn't show her his violent and crazy side she wouldn't understand him and why he was acting a fool. She wouldn't like him.