14 | ATTEMPTED MURDERER

Start from the beginning

"I'll pick you up at seven okay?" He said and you nodded softly as he began to walk away. Reaching out you grabbed his wrist. He looked at you confused but you just smiled kissing his cheek softly.

"I'll see you later Oliver," You said before walking over to your room not sparing a glance back at the stunned Oliver. It had been early in the morning around eight so you decided to go back to sleep. A banging at your front door though startled you awake though you knew Oliver had the habit of just finding his way in and everyone else would have called first. Grabbing a knife from the kitchen you pressed your ear to the front door. As the banging continued you quick pulled the door open prepared for whatever was on the other side.

"What the hell (Y/n)!" Jane exclaimed luckily she didn't see the knife as she stormed inside.

"Look I know I should have called you earlier it's just life has been really crazy lately," You said and Jane waved her hands around at the apartment in general.

"Yeah crazy how did you get this apartment? What happened to your other apartment? What the hell is going on!" Jane said very animatedly she was always quite the character. So you explained everything the best you could without outing Oliver and his team. Including being saved by the Flash, and lastly the date that would be happening in a few hours.

"Please say something," You pleaded as Jane said nothing. She just stared at you, jaw dropped, and eyebrows raised.

"You're going on a date with Oliver Queen," She said completely starstruck and you chuckled shaking your head at her.

"I just told you that someone tried to kill and still is trying to kill me because of the Green Arrow. I also told you the Flash, the fastest man alive saved my life, and all you got from that was me going on a date with Oliver later," You said in disbelief and Jane shrugged looking at you as if what you had said made sense.

"(Y/n) I don't think you're grasping this completely. Oliver Queen was the hottest thing before getting lost at sea, after getting lost at sea, and then becoming the Mayor. Now you're going on a date with him (Y/n) this is huge!" Jane exclaimed and you rolled your eyes at her words. You loved Jane to bit and pieces but sometimes she could be just like everyone else.

"Yeah maybe to you Jane but to me he's just Oliver who is super jealous of Hawkeye from the Avengers and likes to hide the fact that he broods a lot with charm," You explained with a smile and Jane smiled placing her hand on yours.

"You have that look in your eye," Jane said softly and your furrowed your eyebrows at her.

"No I don't," You said rolling your eyes at her notion but she smiled.