Chapter 2

I decided to go and get my schedule from the office since I had nothing better to than just stand by my locker. I was really fucking bored. When I finally found the office after about twenty minutes I walked in to be greeted by a old women with short brown hair with brown eyes.

"Oh you must be Kaylee. I have your schedule right here dear." Well that was easy I didn't even have to say anything. She handed me my schedule and I walked out of the office to hear screaming.

"Help me!!!" oh my fucking god. What the hell is going on now. I ran to where the screaming was to see two slutty looking whores trying to drown a girl by sticking her head in the toilet.

"I told you to stay away. But you didn't so this is what you get. You don't belong in this world. You should just go kill yourself. Maybe you will learn next time." I heard one of the sluts say.

I decided to clear my throat which made then both turn towards me."Can one of you please explain why you are trying to torture this beloved child by sticking her head in the toilet?"

"Who the hell are you!?" oh my god this bitches voice sounds like a squeaky toy! "You didn't answer my question." I was kind of getting bored now so I decided to say something and get this over with but it turns out I didn't get a chance because they got a good look and me, screamed, "Oh my god its her!" with their loud ass mouths, and took off running in their clickity ass shoes all you could hear was "Click Clack Click Clack Click Clack" All the way down the fucking hall.

I turned to see the girl I had just helped and she must have already left. Okay. Wierd.