Gone

Camilas pov

It's the following day and I have spent every minute with kj. Just cuddling and talking. I was still in quite a state after what Ian tried to do to me. Kj made me feel better though and I can't thank him enough for it. I love him so much. More than words can describe. I think I'm in love with him.

Kj is still asleep. We're laying in my bed. I just stare at him. He's so perfect.
"Hey. Good morning beautiful. What are you staring at?"
"You"
"You looked like you were thinking about something. What is it?"
We sit up and I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Kj. I think I'm in love with you"
"You know what camila? I think I'm in love with you too"
"I was thinking maybe we could move in together?"
"Of course. I would love that very much"
"We can move into my apartment as it is much closer to set"
"Okay. We'll sort everything out soon but right now I just was to cuddle with my girlfriend"

A few hours have gone by and we're still in bed watching films. We decide to go to a bakery to get a few things to eat because we didn't know what to make.

KJ's pov

We are walking to Panera as it isn't very far from Camila's apartment. We get there and cami says she'll wait outside for me.

I get the food and walk outside but Cami has gone. She's not there. Where is she? Im so worried. What if she isn't okay? I here a scream from down an alleyway. My heart starts to race. It is Camila. I run as fast as I can. I turn the corner and Ian is there hitting my girlfriend as she lays on the concrete ground. I run and punch him in the face so hard that he falls to the floor. I pick up cami and take her back to her apartment.

A/n- I'm sorry it's so short. Thank you for reading💓