{Chapter One}

"The test results are in." My maths teacher proclaimed to the class. Sitting quietly in my seat I waited to hear what I had gotten. I pushed my small round glasses up my nose nervously, I didn't want to get the top marks again...

"Park Jimin."

Gulp.

"...yes sir?"

There was a moment of silence until he called out my result. I already knew what it would be.

"100% again, highest in the class. Not a surprise, but well done." He gave me that fake smile he always does when I get the highest mark. I looked down and- surprise, surprise- cue the laughter and rude comments...

"Ha. Jimin, teachers pet."
"Fucking bastard thinks he's better that all of us"
"Jimin why don't you spend some time out socialising instead of studying for these pointless tests? Maybe people would like you then"

And the most hurtful...

"Hey fatty, maybe you should try getting rid of that fat and exercise for once instead of studying all day. Hahahaha!"

I opened my textbook and started to begin to write. Rewrite all my notes over again. That's what I had to do to block out all their mean words.

I was extremely cautious of my weight and they all knew. I used to be quite chubby but I've lost so much and every time they mention it to me again I feel sick. Occasionally my chubby cheeks will come back if I eat too much and I have to try to stop myself.

Anyway, it wasn't much longer till lunch and I was basically counting down the seconds. I'd probably meet up with my friend Taehyung. He's not the... smartest, I guess you could say, but he's a good friend. He's been my friend since we were little but my parents don't really like him that much for certain reasons.

•••••••••••••••••

*RING*

Finally lunch. I grabbed my books and hurried to the lockers before anyone would start something with me. Not that I could do much anyway.

The hallway was busy. People were running to the canteen to get food, others were putting their books in their lockers and of course there were the odd couple making out which made me cringe. How can people do that in the middle of the hallway when teachers are constantly walking past?

"Jimin!" I heard a shout from behind me and suddenly a heavy creature trying to jump on me.

"Taehyungie get off me, you weigh a ton!" I joked. He giggled and swung his arm around me.

"Guess what!" His eyes turning into crescent moons while showing his boxy smile.

"What?" I replied, showing some interest.

"I got 56% on my maths test!" He giggled. It was actually quite surprising for him to get in the 50s, usually it's around 30-40% so I was really happy for him.

"Oh my god Taehyung that's so good!" I genuinely smiled at him, "I guess that studying we did together really did pay off!"

We got to my locker and I put my books away. I took my phone out from the top shelf and put it in my pocket. I wasn't allowed to have my phone in class because of my parents rules. I had a very strict family, but I can get to that later.

"Hey Jimin..." Taehyung muttered, "you got your maths results back too right? And I know you probably got full marks."

I tensed. He literally knows everything and how to get me to tell the truth about it.

"Nobody was rude to you about it... right?" He looked really worried. He knew what my life was like, he knew I hated it and he also knew I couldn't do anything about it. But if he tried to step in, it would turn out very bad for him that's why I needed to keep quiet and just tell him the good things.

"Oh um well, Mr Nim congratulated me on full marks and uh.. nobody really said anything so it was okay!" I faked smiled. He seemed to know as he raised his eyebrow. I just nodded and that seemed to do the trick for some reason.

"Well if it's all okay let's go to get some food, I'm starving!" He jumped pointing in the direction of the canteen.

"Haha okay let's go!" I giggle and walked behind him as he skipped down the hallway to the direction of the canteen.

•••••••••••••••••

"Mmm should I take kimchi fried rice or haejangguk?" Taehyung thought out loud while deciding what to take. I just took water and an apple. I wasn't feeling very hungry and I also didn't want anyone else to call me fat.

We walked to an empty table, set down our trays and began to eat. I finished about half of the apple since I wasn't hungry and Taehyung kept going on about Overwatch. He really was obsessed with it.

"I got a really rare D.VA skin yesterday and it's SO COOL," he went on while I just continued nodding, "and then I had to battle a- oh my god!!! Jiminie look who it is!!"

I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

Jeon Jungkook. He had all the girls swooning over him. He's very good looking for a first year and Taehyung has had the biggest crush on him for years.

"Do I look okay?!" Taehyung sat up straight running his hand through his hair. He smiled at Jungkook while he walked past our table, "Hi Jungkook~ how are you"

"Hey I'm fine thanks hyung." Jungkook smiled back at Taehyung.

"Wanna sit with us?" Taehyung tilted his head looking rather puppy like I thought.

"Ah- I'm sorry Jin-hyung had saved me a seat," he looked at the ground and bowed slightly, "Maybe tomorrow."

"Don't worry it's fine! Bye~" Taehyung's voice sounded much deeper when he talked to Jungkook.

"Aw man so close.." Taehyung sighed.

I giggled at him, "Maybe next time Tae,"

Forget about Overwatch, he's obsessed with Jungkook instead, It is quite cute though.

••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung kept going on about Jungkook and Overwatch while hardly not touching his food, I had kinda blocked him out a while ago looking on my phone at dancing videos. Some people were just so talented at it. The moves really fascinated me.

Suddenly I spotted something in the corner of my eye, three tall characters heading in my direction. My heart started racing.

"Taehyu..." I could only get out of me.

"Huh..? He questioned, "What's wrong?"

"L-look it's Yoongi's-"

"Move it retards." The tallest one, Namjoon, ordered. His eyes looked like fire and felt like they were burning every internal organ in my body.

The scary one, Hoseok, flipped both me and Taehyung off, giving us a terrifying look. I grabbed my tray and so did Taehyung, quickly backing away from the table.

Finally the bleach haired blond boy, who happened to be their leader, walked through so he was standing in the middle of them. He scared me the most, giving me a glare that felt like he was frying out my eyes and brain. I bowed in an apologetic manner and quickly left.

Min Yoongi's bad boy squad.

I did NOT want to get involved with them.

••••••••••••••••••

Omg hi!! Thank you so much for reading this first chapter! I will try to get the next chapter finished ASAP :) Please tell me how you feel about this so far!

Bad Boy | Yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें