Dinner

*Humphrey's pov*

I sat into my chair at the dinner table. Never have I smelled delicious aromas like what I'm experiencing right now. The first dish served was a large serving bowl of Alfredo mushrooms, shrimps, and scallop. The next was a simple salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, croutons, and Italian dressing. I dug in on my pasta and took large gulps of the food. Suddenly I heard a sound...like trotting. It came from the staircase. I looked up and saw Heinz. He wagged his tail and licked his chops. I knew why he was here. He had never smelled anything like this. I could just picture it. Heinz in my room, under the bed when suddenly the scent of delicious food hits him and his black nose starts twitching. Then by instincts he came downstairs and didn't plan on resisting good food. "Shhhhh!" I whispered. He lowered his head in submission but his eyes were locked on the big plate of freshly baked brownies topped with M&M's and caramel. He started backing up and I got relieved but it only lasted for a couple seconds. "Aroooooooo!" He howled my face turned bright red. "Mommy! There's a doggie in the house!" Exclaimed Lucy. Shane glared at me but I glanced down at my dish. "Where did this dig come from?" Asked mom. "Ugh it's mine" I said.