Mac's house

*Humphrey's pov*

I dialed my mom's phone number to ask her if I could go to Mac's house .

*convo*

Me: hello?

Mom: Yes sweetie?

Me: Mom, can I go to my friends house?

Mom: Uh sure

Me: thanks I could walk home

Mom: are you sure you don't need me to pick you up?

Me: ya I'm sure

Mom: ok Hun see you later

Me: bye

*end convo*

We strolled down the sidewalk and off school campus. " so do you have a pet?" Asked Mac. "Ya, a labrador, his name is Heinz and a cat her name is Pepper." I answered. "Heinz? As in mustard?" Said raising and eyebrow. "Ya his fur is mustard yellow." I replied. Her house was a couple houses away from mine since our houses were close to our school. She rang the door bell and a young lady in her '40's' opened the door. "Oh hello Mackenzie is this a friend of your's?" She asked. "Ya she's new her name is Humphrey." Said Mac. "Oh...ok" she said. "Hello nice to meet you." I said offering her to shake my hand. "She shook it and closed the door. We walked in and the house was 2 storied. Then we went into her room. It had a silver laptop with a pink butterfly on it and she had a white desk. An awesome bed and a tv. "Check this out." She said waving her hand. I walked towards her and saw a small cage. "What is it?" I asked. Then a small furry creature scurried out from a small hole. "Awwww is that a guinea pig?" I asked. "Ya. His name is Pumpkin." Said Mac taking him out of his cage. He had orange and white fur and cute little whiskers. His itty bitty pink nose twitched back and forth and back and forth. "Hey girls! Wanna snack?" Asked Mac's mom from downstairs. "Sure! What do we have?" Asked Mac. "Um carrot sticks, celery stalks, granola bars, and fat free, gluten free, and sugar free cookies." She said. "Wow that all sounds healthy." I said. "Ya my mom is a health freak." She said smiling. "Do we have any chips or brownies or something?" Questioned Mac. "Yes we have brownie brittle (for those of you who don't know what brownie brittle is, it's sorta like a brownie/ cookie. It taste like a chocolate graham cracker and it taste DELICIOUS). "Ya can we have that and some carrot sticks?" Asked Mac. "Uh huh." Replied her mother. We trotted downstairs and sat at the table. Mac got a serving tray and filled 2 glasses with fresh lemonade straight out from the pitcher. The snacks came out and we munch on then hungrily. I tried some brownie brittle and it was really good. I washed it down with some lemonade and started crunching on a carrot stick that I dipped in fat free ranch.

*after 2 hours*

I got a call from mom.

*convoi

Mom: sweetie come home we are about to eat dinner

Me: go ahead you don't have to wait I already snacked on stuff at my friend's house

Mom: it's fine we'll wait

Me: ok I'll see you in a couple minutes my friend's house is very close to our's

Mom: that's great bye

Me: bye

*end convo*

I hung and said bye to Mrs. Sherman. So I figured that Mac's last name was Sherman I hugged Mac and said bye. On the way out I took a couple brownie brittles that Mrs. Sherman offered to me. I ran home.