Dp and all elders come there...

Dp : but beta may be she becomes perfect...

Sujata : yes beta... Then she can give...

Sanskar : mom please... Stop their... And badepapa... They told chances are same... What if something bad happens... Then... From where you all will bring her to me... From where i will get her back... I don't want anything... I am happy... She is happy... I don't anything... My life is normal... Please don't snatch her...

Ragini : devar ji... Shona is my child... I brought up her with my hand... If i am saying that's means i have that confidence... But why you...

Sanskar : you are getting another child... But me... From where i will get her...

He shouts... But then realized what he said... He looks at Ragini...

Who is looking down with teary eyes...

Laksh : sanskar... Hold on your tongue...

Sanskar : i... I am sorry bhabi... But i don't wanna take any risk bhabi please... Please you all stop discussing about this topic... please...

Sujata : i don't know what's your problem... You have the opportunity but you are letting it go... Sanskar life is not easy... You are thinking that you can handle her whole life but you can't... You will regret one day...

Sanskar : mom... I am tired of explaining you... I can't...

'prince' he stops listening the melodious voice... He wipes his tears and immediately turns...

Sanskar : han shona...

Swara : prince you said you will play...

She pouts...

Sanskar smiles: han... I am coming... Chalo...

Sujata : han han... He has no other works rather than you right??

Sanskar : mom please... For god sake stop taunting her... Please...

Sanskar goes away with swara...

2 days passed... All are trying to convince sanskar... But he did not convinced at all and end up with fighting...

One day sujata looks at swara who is playing and listening songs...

Sujata comes in and swara looks at her gets scared... And makes a crying face...

Swara slowly : prince...

Sujata : arey shona... Why are you afraid... Listen to me... You want a baby right?? Like your di??

Swara nodes yes...

Flashbacks...

Sanskar comes late from office at night... Swara is still awake...

Sanskar : sorry Princess... There was work so...

Swara : prince... Bhook lagi h (i am hungry)

Sanskar shocked: you didn't eat??

Swara noded in no...

Sanskar angrily : why... It's so late shona...

Swara : you didn't came...

She pouts... Sanskar sighs : shona you become so stubborn... Now come...

Both headed to wards kitchen... Sanskar makes swara seat on kitchen slab and he starts to boil food... Here ragini and laksh also come as ragini is hungry... Ragini is now 6 months pregnant...

Ragini looks at sanskar : you came devar ji... Your wife becomes so stubborn... I told her so many times to eat... But she was just chanting your name...