Ch. 1

Zak Diesel Cox

"Wait, you're trying to tell me we're going to rob a fucking ballet?" I asked Caos and he nodded. Caos is kind of the leader only because he actually has shot and killed someone. I groaned, giving him a 'seriously?' look.

"Yes, do you have any idea how many rich people there are at a ballet?" he asked me, shoving the gun into my hands. I clenched my jaw and just nodded tightly. I went into the 'living room' where everyone was getting ready.

Ty didn't look too pleased either, put we switched clothes and dressed in jeans, black shirts and black hoodies, slipped on our masks and then put on leather gloves and some good shoes which were also black. I put on my hood and then sat down, because I was ready.

"Let's go!" Caos ordered. We got out and jumped into the black van. Our usual driver, Franco, drove like a smooth devil like always. We soon arrived at the Opera House here. Caos made us split into two groups.

I went with the twins: Alex and Greg, Nicko and Tyler. We snuck in the back entrance and snuck around. It didn't really take me long until I understood that this place was practically empty. The other four guys looked just as clueless as me. I just continued walking around and when we got backstage I heard soft music playing. We pulled out our guns and crept over to the stage and then I saw the other guys walking down the rows of empty seats.

I then looked over to the stage and saw a lone dancer. She wore her hair up tightly and a black tiny dress and some decor on her arms. It looked like a costume and my guess is that it is a costume, she's just getting used to it.

Nicko suddenly jumped out with his gun pointed at the girl. "Hi little princess," he said with dark amusement. She let out a shriek, then quickly turned around, her ponty toes were now standing flat and she had wide eyes. Wide turquoise eyes.

Caos, Danny, Tim and Loritz pointed their guns at her as well, climbing on stage. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"I didn't do anything," she squeaked out and held her hands up, clearly terrified. When Alex walked out as well that clumsy idiot stumbled and fell over air, making his mask fall off and slide across the floor.

"Fuck Alex," Tim cursed seeing as he's their older brother. Greg quickly came out and helped his brother up. I walked out too along with Ty and even though I couldn't see his face, I just knew he was pale.

"Now you have to shoot her," Caos told Alex who was picking up his mask. Ms. Barbie whimpered and I saw his eyes flash with fright. He took a step back and shakily pulled out his gun, pointing it at her. Her eyes filled up with tears, but she quickly shut them and put her hand around a necklace, squeezing it tightly.

My fingers itched when I saw Alex' shakily hold the gun with both hands. He started putting a bit pressure on the trigger, but before I even realized what I was doing I fired my gun, hit his gun making it fly out of his hands. I went to the girl and stood in front of her.

"What the actual fuck, Cox!?" Coas roared up. He went up to me and the fury in his eyes had me mentally cursing myself out. I just poked the bear.

I felt a lump rise in my throat when he lifted his gun and held it right in front of my forehead. His hand didn't shake and he showed no trace of nerves.

"Oh my God," I heard her gasp out behind me.

"Shut up, bitch. What the fuck do you think you're doing, huh?" Caos hissed at me, clacking the gun against my mask a bit.

"I know her," I mumbled.

"What? No, you don't, go," she rushed out and tried to push me away. I turned and gave her an incredulous look. "See, now move," Caos hissed, but I didn't. I kept looking at the girl, but she was just as clueless.