Why are you so angry?

Chapter One

her

She  sat upright in the bloodstained armchair tapping the armrest with her long thin fingers.The tapping  was a sign that she was nervous ,he was late,and when he was late that meant that he had stopped of at the pub on the way home.That probably meant that he would be drunk when he arrived,this thought scared her,he always hurt her when he was drunk.

There was a loud bang on the door of their small apartment and he shouted at her to open the door (he never had a key).But she couldn't move she was frozen in that bloodstained armchair.His shouting went on for a few more minutes and she still didn't let him in,she was to scared that he would hurt her.She could tell that he was drunk by the way his words where slurred when he was shouting at her to open the f**king door or he would kill her.

The banging increased and she knew that the door wasn't going to hold any longer,she prepared herself.The hinges snapping from years of abuse,and he stumbled in cursing.He went straight for her and she moved out of the armchair and backed up against  the wall ready for her punishment.

He grabbed her by the throat and throw her across the room,even when he was drunk he was much stronger than her.she hit her head of the coffee table and everything went dark.He left room and went to bed,leaving his wife of twenty years lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood.