Chapter 15

Matt's POV

We finnaly landed in Florida after a couple hours. Well a lot of hours.

Me and Adria got our luggage and found a taxi to take us to our hotel. We knew we were gonna be one of the last members of magcon to arrive but we at least still made it.

After we got dropped off at our hotel we checked in and made our way to our room.

"What if no one likes me?" Adria said in the elevator.

I smiled at her.

"Adria, no one has a reason to not like you. You're an amazing girl and if someone has a problem with you, then me and them are gonna have trouble.

She smiled at me and just then the elevator opened.

We found our hotel suite and went in. There we saw everyone in the main room. Nash had already arrived, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Mahogany, and Cameron?

Why was Cameron here?

"Heyyyyy!" everyone said as we entered the room.

"Hey guys" I said

Adria followed in beside me.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Taylor said in a mocking tone

"My girlfriend is Adria. She is joining us on this trip." I said

"Hi" Adria said looking at everyone

Everyone greeted her.

Me and Adria found the room that we would stay in together. It had one giant bed, and a bathroom. There was also a TV on the dresser. The rooms walls were a mint green color and there was one window that had an amazing view.

"Wow" she said looking over at everything.

"I know"

Adria's POV

This room is huge!

Matt opened his suitcases to get some of his stuff out. In the first suitcase there were some shirts and just a bunch of khakis. Typical Matt. In his other case he had a bunch of items.

I got my stuff set out and put some clothes away.

"You saw Cameron there too right?" I said once done

"Yeah! I'm gonna have to find out why he's here." Matt said

I followed Matt out and he saw Cameron on the couch with Mahogany next to him resting her head on his shoulder. It was obvious they were dating.

"You're with Mahogany now?" Matt said smiling at him

"Yeah dude" Cam said

"You should have told us you were gonna be here! you could have came with us or something." I said

"Yeah sorry about that. I kinda left yesterday. " he said

I nodded and went along with Matt. We we're going to the hotel cafe to get food, considering we haven't ate in hours.

We sat down and ordered. I fell into deep thought about Cameron being here. It might change stuff. He might tell Matt about our kiss ruining me and Matts relationship. And I don't know why but I feel sort of jealous. That cam was able to move on from me so quickly. It hurts a little knowing that he could just forget about me that quickly even though I turned him down. I have some feelings for him but I pushed them down and ignored it when I got with Matt.

"Adria? you there?" Matt said looking at me confused

"Oh uh yeah I'm fine." I said realizing there was food in front of me

"Is something bothering you?" he said worried

Yes Matt something is bothering me.

"No I'm fine! I was just daydreaming." I said

"Oh okay." he said

Matt's POv

Something is bothering her. I'm not convinced by her. I'm sure its Cameron because she was perfectly fine before she saw him here. Are they hiding something from me? did something wrong go on between them?