You pulled away from him. "I couldn't stop. I like making new friends"

Jungkook sighed and helped you stand up from the bench you both sat on. He took your bag in his hand, "I'll drop you off at your castle"

You smiled through your dried tears and walked next to him. His eyes were focused on the front, leading to your driver Zen.

"Y/N?" You heard Hoseok's concerned voice and you shot your eyes open. Realising you were thinking too long and you were still dangerously close to the prince infront of you, made your cheeks mirror a tomato.

Hoseok chuckled at your reaction, standing up with you. He still held you by your waist, afraid to let you go. "Can you dance?" He asked, trying to clear up your mind.

"What kind of question is that?" Of course, dancing is a must for Princes and Princesses. You learned to dance since you were seven by the castle dance teacher you parents hired.

Hoseok shrugged. "Maybe because you're not in a strong state"

"I am not weak Jung Hoseok" You playfully pinched his cheeks. He slapped your hand away, telling you to stop.

Hoseok first took your hand and swirled you fast and pulled you back to him even faster. You both danced to the sound of his voice humming sweetly in the quiet mirror room. His eyes were only on yours and you felt getting hotter every second when you stared back.

The mirrors refelected both of you, giving you a feeling as if you were in a ball. As you listen to Hoseok humming, the started to feel somehow calm. The way he held you and smiled at you as you both danced, gave a feeling that couldn't be described.

He pulled you with his strong arms closer, slowing and humming another tune. Your arms, which were on his shoulders, moved around his neck.
It was a slow dance, one you never got to do at balls. You took your time to study his features. He had a face that will make your heart skip a beat. Whenever you saw his heart shaped smile revealing his dimples, you had no choice but to smile smile automatically. His luscious brown eyes would stare into yours intensly, you wouldn't notice you have already lost in them. He was handsome alright, but inside he was beautiful.

You froze out of the blue. "Hoseok? Shouldn't we go find the others? It's been a while" You asked as both of you stopped dancing. Pulling away from you, he eyed at him watch.

"It's already ten past midnight..." His eyes didn't leave the watch for a few seconds. "The others must be searching for us"

You laughed at his reaction and grabbed his arm, "Let's go quickly" You both exited out of the mirror room and ran back to the movie room. As expected, no one was there.

"I think they already went to sleep. Tsk, calls themselves our friends" Hoseok pouted, looking at his watch again.

"It's okay. We should go to sleep too" You hugged him out of sudden, causing the prince to stumble back a few steps. "Thank you Hoseok, I appreciate your help"

He patted your back. "Shall I escort you to your room?" He asked but you pulled away and shook your head.

"I'm fine by my own. Thanks anyway, you're a life saver" You walked backwards, smiling to him and waving your hand.

You turned away and headed to your room. Feeling a lot better than you were before you happily walked in the hallways, remembering how you danced with Hoseok. You smiled again but as soon you reached your room, it dropped.

There he stood, leaning against the wall next to your door. He didn't realise you were there at first so you quietly went closer and opened the door, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Stop"

You didn't.
You continued opening your door but before you could even walk in, a hand grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards Jungkook. Your back was facing him as he hugged you from behind, his strong arms wrapped around your waist and his head burried in your right shoulder.

You didn't move, waiting for him to pull away. He didn't.

"I'm sorry" You heard his tired raspy voice, causing your heart to beat faster than usual. His hot breath touched your bare neck. Jungkook turned you around, so you were facing him.

He pulled you closer, his eyes never leaving you. You watched his every movement. Your bodies were touching each other and his lips were only millimeters away.

You took a deep breath, trying your best not to blush. You failed at that when his face leaned closer, his pink lips brushing yours.

"I love you Y/N, you know that" He said against your lips.

Jungkook then muttered something, which wasn't audible for you. Before you could reply to him, his lips were already on yours, gently kissing you. He tilted his head to deepen it and you slowly started to kiss him back.

He pulled away and kissed you passionately again and again untill both of you were out of breath. As your foreheads touched, you closed your eyes.

When you opened them again, you were on your bed, under your blankets. You looked around in confusion as you sat up. Touching your lips, you realised you have been dreaming about what happened between you and Jungkook.
It was never real.

You remembered exactly what happened last night after you said goodbyes to Hoseok. You came to you your room, expecting at least an apology from Jungkook but to find no one except a tired looking Miss Lee standing by the door.

She helped you get ready for your sleep and greeted you goodnight after you lay on your comfortable bed. Feeling tired, you immediately fell asleep and drifted into your dreams.

You hit yourself on your head with a pillow and had kicked the blankets, feeling embarassed. You were still blushing and too busy to notice there were maids in your room. You looked at your clock and let out a small cry.

2:56 pm

You panicked. You missed both breakfast and Lunch with the King and queen along with your friends, oh and your fiancé. You burried your face in your pillow and let out a silent scream.

"Mrs. Song, can you prepare a casual outfit for me?" You asked one of the maids with pleading eyes as you got up. The said maid nodded and walked into your dressing room, where all of your clothes were kept while you rushed into the bathroom.

You did what you had to do and took a shower for a good fifteen minutes. You dried your hair and went into the dressing room, a towel wrapped around your body. You quickly put on the blue lace blouse and a pair of new black jeans Mrs. Song prepared. You saw the maid had also prepared a pair of black sandles and you couldn't be more thankfull, or you would've been looking for a good pair of footwear for god knows how long.

You quickly combed your hair, just letting it on loose and did light make-up even you didn't want to. After everything was done, just in time Miss Lee entered your room.

"You're really late for a princess"

□ □ □

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and maybe you've realised, not only Jungkook and Jimin are your love interests, a new person joined.

Keep reading for more, thank you(^-^)

Bye<3

-Haru( *¯ ³¯*)♡