Starting Manipulation

Scar set Kovu down on a rock in the cave. He decided to start manipulating him before Zira got here. "Son why were you out there?" Scar lectured. "I-I-I don't know who you are.. I need to go find my sister." Kovu stuttered, this lion was unpredictable. If Kovu angered this lion for all he knew, he could be killed. "What do you mean? You don't have a sister." Scar inquired. "Yes I do! She's been raising-" But Scar's growl took his breath way. He picked Kovu up and put him by a puddle. They both looked down at the water. "Like father, like son." Scar let that comment sink in as Kovu looked at Scar's and his own reflections in the water. Kovu opened his mouth to talk but then Zira came running. "Scar! Look, I finally found him." Zira hinted. He inspected the cub and concluded that it was Kopa. "Lovely darling, put him in the cave. He'll wake up soon." Scar grinned widely.

Vitani was panting, she got to the spot. There was blood of an antelope on the ground, but Kovu's body was nowhere to be found. She collapsed on the ground sobbing. Her worst nightmare just occurred. All her efforts to keep her brother alive, and it didn't work. She gasped and whimpered between her crying. "I'm sorry!" She cried to her brother. She sometimes felt like his mother.

Within minutes, Kopa was awake and strong enough to walk around. He looked around the cave confused. He peeked out the cave. "I SAID SHE DOESN'T EXIST. SNAP OUT OF IT!" Zira screamed and backpaw slapped Kovu. He fell on the ground. The hit had a pause as Zira slowly caught her breath to calm down. Kopa wasted no time, he fled the scene. Zira picked Kovu up and put him back up on the rock. That hit made Kovu start faking it as if he agreed. "I'm sorry m-mom. I guess sometimes I have a wild imagination." He excused, Zira smiled to breath the tension. "That's a good boy." She praised.

LATER THAT DAY

Kiara sat beside Auni. He was giving her comfort by telling her how they used to play was cubs. "And when you were a newborn, we used to go play in the fields but Kopa would come back and ask you if you wanted anything. He'd always get you a butterfly, or a flower." He told her. Simba watched from far, his plans were coming in motion.

Kopa had reached where Vitani was crying and sat beside her. "What's wrong?" He asked, she jumped to her feet and backed up. "No please, I won't hurt you. I could never. I'm a rogue now too.." He told her, she relaxed. "We-well my brother is dead." She sniffled. "I don't know what happened to him, but the hyenas took me away and.." She explained the episode. But he didn't know who her brother was.