He nodded. "It's in my stomach now." he said cheerily, patting his torso. A growl escaped from my lips. "Can I have that £20 back, please?" I asked carefully. "No."

"You're dead, mate." Zayn chirped in to Niall as he walked past, chuckling lightly. Niall bit his lip, crumbs falling down from his mouth. Before I could move, he darted upstairs. I chased after him, managing to topple over a chair in the process. I could hear Zayn chuckling from the kitchen. I really should have thought this through. I'm never trusting Niall with my food again.

He leapt on top of my bed and I jumped on top of him, causing him to groan. I giggled, pinching at his eyes as he laughed hysterically. "Give me my money!" I demanded, still pinching his sides. "No!" he retorted, bringing his knees up to his chest so it was difficult for me to tickle him. I laughed, resting my body against him and he relaxed himself, bringing his knees down again as I supported my arms at either side of his head and we stared into each others eyes.

There was a reason why I led him on yesterday, why I teased him so. Ever since that woman said that Niall and I were a cute couple, I had been thinking a lot about it the past few days. If she thought we were a cute couple, what would others think? Those girls were a good example. I wanted their opinion of what they thought, but I didn't want to tell them. So I showed them. By teasing Niall. And thankfully, he loved it. He let me give him what I wanted. Maybe us going out in public wasn't so bad, after all. But after what happened with that guy earlier...I was having second thoughts. I didn't know what he was thinking. He was strange, and it made me antsy. I felt bad that it had happened. I couldn't do something special for Niall- even if it was getting a simple card- only because we had to keep our relationship a secret. Somehow, I needed to get more people to like us. And I wasn't sure how I was going to do that, seeing as we would be at our parents' over the next couple of weeks. It would be really difficult for Niall and I to be together then, seeing as we'd have to keep it from them, too. That would be hard. But we had done so well over the past few weeks, I'm sure we could achieve it.

*******

We had a tour today. On Boxing Day. Weird, innit? We thought having a tour on Boxing Day would be a difficult task, since Boxing Day is a lazy day, but we were surprised at the turnout.

We were already on stage, earphones in our ear and microphone in our hands. Niall was at the far end of the stage, and I was standing in between Louis and Zayn. We had just finished 'One Thing' when Liam began to talk to the audience. "Okay...I have to ask something here. Did anybody know who's birthday it was a couple of days ago? Somebody very special." Liam announced. I could see Louis laughing shyly at the corner of my eye. He must feel really embarrassed right now.

I smirked. "Louis!" the crowd of fans yelled while I took my earphone out and it hung loosely on my shoulder. "Yes! Louis. Now, I want you to all sing Happy Birthday to him, okay? And call him 'boobear'. He likes that." Liam added lightly. The crowd laughed and started to sing the familiar happy birthday song to Louis. Louis just stood there, completely baffled and shy by what was happening. He'd stand with his head bowed, scratching awkwardly behind his neck.

When the fans had finished singing, Louis ran up to Liam and kissed him. The crowed 'aww'd'. Niall and I exchanged glances. We were both thinking the same thing. We wished we could do that. After that, we sang 'I Want' which is a song we all enjoyed singing since it was one that the fans sang back. I looked at Niall at the far end and did a double take. Oh, God. The fans were practically swooning over what Niall was doing. He has his hands on his hips and he was moving his hips in slow, circular motions. He had a huge grin on his face, showing that he was enjoying this. He looked incredibly sexy. Even though he wasn't wearing anything special; just a simple blue top- that showed his tight muscles underneath- and matching blue sweats. And he was mine.

I rushed over to him and pulled him into a tight embrace with such force that we stumbled back a few steps, and Niall grunted. The crowd howled with laughter at my action as Niall hugged me back. I sighed peacefully. Everybody knew that Niall's hugs were amazing. It was because he'd nuzzle his face in your neck and pull you in tightly, more closely. It was as if he was making you feel wanted. That's what made Niall so adorable.

Not caring about everybody else, I swept Niall up and carried him bridal style of the stage and down backstage, and into the dressing rooms. Literally. I could hear Niall protesting a little, his hand gripping lightly on my t-shirt and I put Niall down as I reached my dressing room, placing him against the wardrobe. "Um, Harry?" he asked plainly as I slipped my arms around his waist. "You do know we have nearly a thousand fans waiting for us." he stated simply. I smirked, resting my forehead against his. Slowly and hesitantly, his lips pressed to mine. I could tell he was nervous. His body language said it all. The way he stood with his hands by his side, his cheeks blushing furiously.

I nudged my lips against his when he didn't move them, hoping to get his attention. His lips were amazing. They weren't soft, light as a feather like Lou's. They were firm, and more assured. He finally caught up and his hands reached up, tangling his fingers in my curls. My breath hitches as he deepens the kiss, picking up the pace. My heartbeat becomes inconstant as our breathings become erratic. Suddenly, I've forgotten about everything. Its just Niall and I.

Eagerly, my lips leave his and start kissing up and down his jaw line. The air was so thick with tension that it seemed to get smaller and smaller. I felt all warm and tingly. Maybe that's due to the fact that his fingertips feel like their burning holes through my skin. My breathing becomes staggered as our lips moulded wondrously and fast together again. It was so exhilarating, and I enjoyed the rush of adrenaline.

"Ahem."

Our heads snapped round at the same time- in mid snog- and stared at the older boy who stood in the doorway. Louis. We just stood there, completely in awe as our mouths hung open. We must look a state. A right mess. "Fans are waiting." was all Louis said, leaning against the doorway. Niall immediately unravelled his hands from my hair and my hands fell from his waist. I smiled sheepishly at Louis as I brushed past him, and at the corner of my eye, I saw Niall do the same.

******

It was a great night, I had to admit. But I still had to make it up for Niall. I still felt bad. The fans didn't seem to notice about mine and Niall's disappearance, funnily enough. Looks like Louis, Liam and Zayn managed to keep talking until we finally arrived. "What did you do while we were...away?" I asked Louis curiously. "We did the 'Hey, Macarena' dance." he answered casually. I smirked. That was must have been a funny sight.

I found Niall out on the balcony, leaning against the railing, playing about on his phone. "Come round here tomorrow night. At nine o'clock." I added. He stared at me, frowning curiously. "Why?" he countered, anxiety consuming him. "A date." I replied softly in his ear, and I left. Smacking his ass lightly as I went.

*************

Hehehe. Anyway...please tell me what you think? 15 comments, 15 votes? PLEASE make comments detailed! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much, love you all :) xxx