How it all Began...

Before the story officially begins, let me give you a quick debriefing on Fantasia and don't worry it won't take long.

1. A musical composition with a unique style

          Five girls, five styles, and five souls that come together to make one unique sound. You have the wild child and the calm, levelheaded middle child. Next is the sweet one with a bit of spice. Lastly, there's the innocent songwriter and the fiercely loyal leader. Each bringing a different element, a single piece of a whole, into existence. When these girls do come together, their imaginations soar and fantasy becomes reality.

2. An unreal, exotic, and/or grotesque fantasy

          These girls are going to turn you into believers. You've got a Pixie, a mischievous sprite that doesn't particularly mind wreaking havoc now and again. A Mermaid that is half woman and half fish, luring men, women, and children alike to the sea. The Angel, the celestial being that acts as a messenger of the Lord's will. The Faery which is a winged nature spirit that protects the innocence of children. And finally, there's the Amazon, she is warrior who is courageous and proud.

          Each girl lies in their bed asleep, all except for one. Azura Furukawa was restless, and it was very rare of her to be. She lied in her sea green bedding, and stared at the ceiling. She flipped to her side, stomach, and then to her other side. This sequence continued to repeat, and with the tossing and turning, she made a giant tangled mess.

          She struggled to free her arm but succeeded with the task, and reached for her phone on her nightstand. She flipped it open to see that it was 5:25 in the morning. After much contemplating, her nerves got the best of her and she sent a message in the group chat that consisted of her best friends. 'Good morning girls!!! R u excited?!?'- Sirena:sent at 5:30am.

          A ping alerted each girl that they were receiving a message and one by one each girl picked up their phone.

          A dark arm snaked out from underneath the suffocating amount of baby blue covers and snatched the phone that was on top of a stack of books, the topmost her great-grandfather's journal, with a gold embroidery that spelled Shima, her family name. Within a few seconds, her eyes slid over the message and was already typing out a reply, 'Good morning Azura, why r u up so early? You shouldn't be getting up 4 another hr.'-Angel: sent at 5:30am.

          The reply was quick, and Azura barely had to glance over the message before she realized that it was Makeda. She answers, 'Well, I was 2 excited to sleep 4 very long. I'm kinda restless.'-Sirena: sent at 5:31am.

          By then most of the girls were up and viewing the conversation, a certain purple haired drummer jumped in with an, 'OMG ME 2!!!>:) But u couldn't wait an hr? I'm totally stoked 4 2day though, so what about u girls?'-Pix: sent at 5:32am.

          The fourth member by the name of Luna Yuki, interjected with, 'Marisol Yoshimitsu, u and I both know that u were up already. I bet you were raiding the cabinets again weren't you? Anyways, I'm pretty excited but I'm nervous @ the same time'-Fae: sent at 5:33am.

          Finally the fifth friend had picked up the phone and glared at the brightness, even though it was on the lowest setting. Her large mane of hair stuck out oddly at awkward angles and her brown orbs were skimming through the messages. She stopped and typed, 'Ugh, it's 2 early & Mari, u better not be eating nothing but marshmallows, it's bad for your teeth. Now stop texting me and go back 2 sleep...'-Maz: sent at 5:35am.

          Each girl sweatdropped at their friend, and continued to sweat buckets when Marisol replied, 'Whoops! Sorry Amara, I just finished the bag, & besides it seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!;p'-Pix: sent at 5:36am.

          Peeved by her friend's teasing at such an early hour she started to reply, 'I swear Pix, when I get my hands on u I'm gonna-'-Maz:, her hand slipped and the screen said, message sent at 5:36am.

          Each girl, anticipating this, hurriedly cut her off:

          'Amara!'-Angel: sent at 5:37am

          'Calm'-Sirena: sent at 5:37am.

          'Down'-Fae: sent at 5:37am.

          Not wanting to deal with a scolding first thing in the morning Amara agreed, 'Fine, I'm calm...'-Maz: sent at 5:39am.

          With the thoughts of school returning to their minds, Makeda asked, 'Did u girls c the uniforms?'-Angel: sent at 5:40am.

          Luna was the first to respond, 'Of course we did, that thing is atrocious.'-Fae:sent at 5:40am.

          Makeda's reply left the girls chuckling, 'U know, for someone so reserved, u sure r 1 demanding fashionista.'-Angel: sent at 5:41am.

          Amara's eyebrow quirked at that, 'Wow, ur so dramatic. But ur right those things r ugly.'-Maz: sent at 5:41am.

          Azura was nodding her head, even though no one could see it, 'I wanted to barf when I saw it.'-Sirena: sent at 5:42am.

         'Well we can all agree on the "makeshift" ones Luna designed'-Pix: sent at 5:43am. Noticing the time, Mari decided to hold off their discussion for later, 'Well, I guess it's time we got ready 4 2day! Peace out!'-Pix:sent at 5:45am.

          'C u l8tr, h8trs!!!'-Angel:sent at 5:47am. The rest didn't even bother to reply and one by one, each girl rolled out of bed, and got ready for the upcoming day.