Chapter 24

<><><>Cat's pov<><><>

I woke up by my phone ringing. I saw Summer was trying to facetime me, I answered and I saw her with the boys in the back playing video games. I said hi and we talked for like five hours till I had to go to the venue and help set up and take some pictures.

I walked backstage and knocked on the boys dressing room before I walked in. Once I heard 'you can come in we aren't naked' I laughed before I opened the door to see Brendon playing GTA, Kenny eat some chips watching Brendon play, and Dallon was tying his tie. I sat down next to Kenny and started to have a small conversation until I had to go help with the merch table. 

I was hanging up one of the tour sweatshirts when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw a fan, I smiled and walked up to her. "Hello," I said, "Hi, Cat um is it okay if you sign this and I get a picture with you?" She said. I nod my head and sign her poster and take a couple of pictures with her. 

I started to chat with her until I heard my name get called by Dallon. I told the fan I had to go but before I left I wrote down a note and put my number so we can chat again. I walked to Dallon and ask what he wanted. He told me to go hang out with everyone before the show begins. We walked into the dressing room I got a call, so I excused myself. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Kian so I just declined it then Jc called me so answered it.  But it wasn't Jc it was Kian, I was about to hang up but he begged me to hear him out.

(Convo between Kian and Cat)

K: Don't hang up I want to apologize to you.

C: Kian, what you did is done, we're over  

K: Look Cat I know you hate me right now but I swear I didn't mean to cheat on you away, the girl I cheated you on drugged my water from the cafe 

C: Uhm, sure she did

K: Look I'm really sorry can you please forgive me and when you get back we can maybe get back together.

C: Look Kian, I don't forgive you, you knew what I was going through and what happened with my first relationship and you exactly what happened before.   So no I don't forgive you, I have to go, oh and tell Jc I miss him and to call me.

(Convo over)

I walked back to the bus and just sat on the couch setting up my camera for later. I heard my phone go off but I just ignored it.  I checked the time and show I should head back to the venue. I got there and sat in front of the barricades. 

*Time skip since it's just taking pictures*

We got back to the bus and I was really tired so I just went straight to my bed and fell asleep.

A/N: Wow!!!! What a surprise I'm back. I had MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK and I still do. Also, I'm sorry I made you guys wait this chapter has been in the process for a lonnnnnnnnnggggggg time.  I hope you enjoyed 

-Cat