“We’ll get you back!” El threatened. 

“Oh, yes we will!” Ellie rubbed her eyes and brushed her hair with her hands. 

I walked over to her and crushed her into my chest, my chin resting on her shoulder.

“You jerk.” She said just low enough for me to hear.

I chuckled. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She said before wrapping her arms around my torso and squeezing me. 

“Aww, Zayn’s already forgiven!” Louis crossed his arms.

“Well, you’re not.” El said crossing her arms as well.

“Oh, he’s not forgiven, it’s just a cover up until we plan something back.” Ellie smiled mischievously. 

“Bloody Hell!” Niall broke the conversation.

“What is it Niallers?” Ellie asked, her eyebrows furrowing. She looked so cute like that, I just wanted to reach over and smooth them out. 

Focus! I mentally told myself. 

“Paul said we need to have everything ready in ten minutes, our flight leaves in two and a half hours.” Niall explained as he waved his phone in our faces.

“What time is it now?” Harry asked.

“5:30” Ellie answered.

“The real question is, HOW THE BLOODY HELL ARE WE GOING TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN TEN MINUTES?” Liam yelled.

“On the count of three we disburse.” Louis said.

Everyone nodded their head.

“1...2...3!” He counted and everyone ran to their rooms. I did as well, quickly going into the hotel room and shoving all my belongings into the suitcases. 

When I finished, one of our body guards helped me take it down to the vans that awaited in the back of the hotel.

We were leaving from the back because fans had found out about our location and since we had to leave quickly, it was the fastest way. 

When I got to the cars, only Ellie, Eleanor, Niall and Liam were there.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

“They’re coming. I think.” Ellie said, checking her phone.

“It’s been fifteen minutes.” I explained.

“Well El and I were down here at nine minutes, Liam at exactly ten, but who’s counting?” She smiled as she look at me. I knew she was doing it to embarrass me. Without saying anything, I shuffled into the seat next to her, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

Five minutes later, both Harry and Louis were rushed to the car with two of the guys from management following behind. 

“You’re late.” Liam said sternly. 

Both boys sat down, their breathing coming out in fast paces.

“Harry couldn’t find his lucky shirt.” Louis explained.

“Seriously Harry?” Niall questioned.

“It’s special okay!” He said clutching onto something invisible. 

Alright, we ready?” Paul asked in the passenger seat.

We all said yes.

Seconds later, the car was turned on and we were on our way. 

“Did you call Sam?” Ellie asked Liam after a couple of minutes in leaving the hotel.

“I did.” He nodded.

“And she said?” Ellie pushed.

“She’s meeting us in Dublin with Danielle.” He replied.

“I have a feeling that’s not all she said.” She chuckled. Her laughter feeling my ears with the beautiful sound.

“She didn’t.” 

“Then what did she say?”

“Uhm, she was very excited in the phone I’ll tell you that. She wouldn’t stop rambling about how excited she was and pretty much asking questions that were irrelevant.”

“That’s Sam for you.” Ellie smiled.

He nervously chuckled.

“She also asked me if Larry Stylinson was real and if I could video tape them doing some things that I refuse to repeat.” He made a disgusted face.

“Oh goodness.” Ellie chuckled.

“I’m sure we can arrange something.” Harry winked at Louis. “Right Lou?”

“Yeah.” Louis winked back.

“You’re not helping yourselves.” Niall commented.

“It’s okay Niall, you can join too!” Harry winked.

“Get stuffed!” He snapped. 

“Oi! This is disturbing! Stop talking about it!” El reddened.

“I want food!” Niall ignored her.

“Here.” I handed him a bag of crisps I had in my bag in hopes of them shutting up about Harry and Louis in weird situations. 

“Thanks mate!” Niall grinned. 

“I just kind of feel sorry for Danielle.” Ellie commented.

“Me too.” Liam confessed.

Everyone else nodded.

Well, at least someone else was having a worst time than us hearing about Harry and Louis. 

Note From Nargles:

- So, this is what you get for now since the 20 comments were never accomplished. If I get more VOTES and COMMENTS then I'll upload the next "long" chapter soon which will be about Ireland! I'm excited about it :) Anywho, I appreciate every comment and vote so thank you!