26

"you wanted to see me so we are going somewhere." wyatt said.
"it's 1 in the morning where the hell would we be going??" y/n asked worriedly.
"on an adventure. sunrise is at 6 so you'll be back by 7, don't worry"
"i seriously hate you a lot"
"not what you were telling jaeden" he mumbled, not loud enough for her to hear though.
"hm?" she asked looking up at the boy.
"nothing, let's go."

____________

wyatt grabbed y/n's hand and led her around the city. seeing youtubers vlogging, drunk people stumbling home, other teens wandering, it truly was a big city. he led her everywhere it seemed.
"wyatt i'm tired where are you taking me?" y/n said a bit irritated.
"calm down, you'll see. plus it's only 3:30." he chuckled and led her further. after what felt like another hour to y/n they had arrived at an apartment complex.
"wya-" y/n started but was interrupted.
"shut up, you'll see" wyatt said in a shushed voice.
he led her up several staircases and eventually to a large door. he punched in a combination and y/n gasped as the door opened.
"this is- this is- wow." she said amazed.
"worth the '9 year' walk?" wyatt chuckled.
"beyond."
on the roof sat blankets, and pillows, and snacks.
"i'm fucking quaking" she laughed.
"sit. let's talk. what's been on your mind lately?" he asked.
she looked around for a moment and fell back onto pillows and blankets. she laughed. "not much. you?"
"i was meaning to tell you something, but now i'm kinda unsure." he chuckled. y/n sat up and grabbed his hand.
"tell me, i'm here for you wy." she smiled.
"well, y/n i" he stopped.
"wyatt, if you don't want to tell me it's al-"
"i like you. a lot." he interrupted. y/n just smiled. "i'm really sorry and i understand if you don't like me back. i just really really like you. i don't want this to effect our friendship though-" he rambled.
"wyatt.."
"yes?"
"i like you too" she laughed and pulled him into a hug.

________

IM SCREAMING!!!1!1!1