Chapter 9

--Heath--

Well, I guess me confessing how I well about Annabeth is out the fucking window! How in the fuck was I so fucking stupid to think the Alpha's daughter would fall in love with the fucking Bata's son, I'm so fucking stupid. Her, a beautiful woman like her, fall for me? Yeah, I'm such a fucking dumbass!

I am lost in my thoughts when I feel someone place a hand on my shoulder, I look up to see my older brother Brian. "Whats wrong, bro?" he asked

I just lean mhy elbows on my knees and exhale deeply "The fucking girl of my dreams has found her mate and its not me" I say my voice laced with sadness and disspointment

"Ahh, the sexy as fuck Alpha's daughter" he says with a smirk "man, what I would do to her" he says smirking and staring off into nowhere. That fucker is proabably thinking about her in so naughty school girl outfit.. Mmmm, that would look sexy on Annabeth. Shaking my head and the thought of her in that, I look at Brian.

"You're a sick fucker you know that?" I say narrowing my eyes at him, if anyones allowed to think about her like that it's me.

"You're just figuring that out baby bro?" Kaden my oldest brother says walking into the room. Brian rolls his eyes "Hey kadie how are you?" Kaden looks at Brian and rolls his eyes

"Shut up, fucker" Kaden says to Brain "Why the long face baby bro?" he addresses me.

"He's mad cause that sexy peice of ass thats the Alpha's daughter has found her mate and its not him" Brian says in a terrible impression of a girl, I roll my eye and look to the door way to see Ann's older brother standing there.

"Umm.. Brian you know you are talking about my sister right?"  Mike says shooting daggers at Brian, Kaden and I start craking up at Brians face. "Sup Kaden, how have you been bro? You know you can call I dont bite" he smirks and looks at Brian "Unless, they call my baby sister 'a sexy peice of ass thats the Alpha's daugher'" Brian stood up and went to the far side of the room and sat down in the chair by now Kaden and I are rolling on the floor laughing so damn hard! 

"Anyways, Heath" Mike looks at me and exhales deeply "I'm sorry that Ann turned out not to be your mate, I wish you guys were but sadly when she turned 16 and you and her didnt spark that was kind of a let down for our family. But Matthew's son Moe is another atrong indivudal that is right for my sister. When Matthew died my dad was devistated then not long after my father died. The thing about it is that when my mother finds out that Cade wasnt my sisters mate she is going to be very pissed. Cade is a charmspeaker and has pretty much fucked us over with the fact that he and my sister.... did things" He said shivering that comment instantly made my wolf fucking pissed

"WHAT?!?!?!? THEY DID THINGS!!! WHAT IN GODS FUCKING NAME DID THEY DO?!?!" I yelled. I was beyond pissed that fucker took MY girls virginity and dosent even care. He is going to die!

--

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter but with the bad headaches and work and everything I couldnt really keep myself focused enough to write, sorry! This is a surprising twist isnt it?? Anyways please comment and vote!!

Love yall!!

-Ams(: