Chapter 4

We went down to the ball, I danced with I don’t know how many people; everyone wants to dance with the Alphas Daughter. What the hell right?

“Do you mind if I have this dance, sweetheart?” I turn to see a dark brown haired and blue eyed guy standing in front of me

“Not at all” I say gladly taking this strangers hand, he was tall, about 6’ 2” with strong arms, must be in the line of the Alpha or Bata club. EXTREMELY SEXY!

“I’m Micha, and I have to say you look extremely beautiful tonight in that dress.” He smiles as I blush a little

“Thank you. I’m Annabeth, but you can call me Ann” I say smiling with the light blush across my cheeks

He smiles and I just look into the amazing blue eyes, he has a story behind them and I would like to know, I know that I have found my mate but this guy just something about him makes me want to get to know him more.

We didn’t say much as the dance went on, and soon enough the dance ended and we stepped away and said our goodbyes. Something about him is strange, and has my senses jumping around like they are all crazy.

“Are you ready my love?” Cade comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I slowly turn into his chest so that I am facing him, and starring into his beautiful hazel eyes

“Where are we going?” I smile as I asked the question, I already knew but I wanted him to tell me anyways

“You already know that baby girl, but since you want me to tell you again I will” he kisses my nose “Are you ready to head back to my house and see what will soon be your home and finish what we’ve started?” he gives me a cocky grin

“Oh, that. Of course” I smile as he leads me out the door to his car

--

We pull into his house, its amazing, huge, with big bay windows surrounding it, to let in as much sunlight as sunlight can come into the amazingly huge house

I know vampires and sun big no no. But that is just something they tell in stories they are just people. They like the sun as much as we do but they do like blood.

“This is amazing!” I say as we walk into the house

Cade comes up behind me and kisses my neck and starts to nibble as he kissed. He picked me up bridal style not wanting to waste any more time to get me into the bedroom.

He carried me into the bedroom and sat me down. He shut the door and walked back over to me, we stared kissing as he gently kissed my lips he moved his hands down to the back of my dress.

Slowly unzipping what he had zipped up before the ball, letting the dress fall to the floor, leaving me in only my undergarments.

I started to unbutton his nice dress shirt, and as I unbuttoned each button he deepened our kiss. Deeper, and deeper, god this is amazing as soon as I go his shirt off I noticed how big and buff he was. He has huge arms and a perfect 6 pack and amazingly sexy v cut. GOD TAKE ME NOW!! I started to scream in my mind.

“Baby girl, you keep screaming that it’s not going be very sweet anymore, you will be screaming for me to stop” He said in a deep lustful voice

“Who said I wanted this to be sweet and genital?” I question in an equally sexy voice

Without another word he picks me up and carries me to the bed, he lays me on the bed and starts to kiss down my jaw to my neck. He started to kiss my collar bone; he lingered there as he brings his hand down to my breast.   

He then lifted me up so that he could get his hand around to my back so he could undo my bra. He took the straps off on my shoulders placing small kisses along where the strap was at one time.

He gets to the mound of my breast and starts to kiss my breast. I let out a small moan as he started to nibble on them. He then stopped and started kissing down my stomach.

He gets to my small v cut then he stops. He looks up at me and gave a naughty grin. Oh good god what is he gonna do?

He started to take my underwear off and placed kisses at the skin that he started to uncover. Then he kissed the very same spot that he had given me pleasure when we were in my bedroom.

I started to moan as the shockwave of pleasure through my body “Cade, take me now. Please!” I begged

He did as I asked. He stood up and took off his jeans that he was still wearing. He smirked at me when he seen that I was impressed by his package, how is that going inside me?

Before the night was over he had me screaming his name and scratching his back.

--

I wake up the next morning next to Cade. I look up at him as he looks into my eyes “I love you Annabeth, more that you can ever know”

“I love you too Cade” I say smiling and blushing more than ever.

Damn last night was the best night of my life!!!

--

Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long for me to update, things haven’t been in my favor these past couple weeks. Well I hope yall like this chapter!!

-Ams(: