Chapter one

Chapter one

"Samantha Marie Summers! Get up this instant! You are going to be late for the fist day of school!"

Great my mom is yelling at me so early in the morning. Just want everyone needs. Even though I've been awake since 5:30 like every morning. So I can take a shower and still have time to do my hair. Yet she still insists that she yells at me to get up and it's always at 7:00. Even on the weekends. I mean come on I'm a high school student! We like to sleep in on the weekends and during the summer. But no I get the one mom who thinks that if I don't get up at 7:00 everyday that when I become an adult that I won't be able to make it in life. Gosh my mom is weird.

"Okay, gosh mom! I'm already up I'll be down in a few minutes let me finish putting my shoes on." I yell back at her.

Don't get me wrong I love my mom. But sometimes I think she's the weirdest person on the face of the planet. Then again I can't really say that I get my good looks from her. We'll I think I do. I never got to know my father. He died in a car crash the day I was coming home from the hospital, which was about 2 weeks after the day I was born. He was coming to get us to take us home. I'm the only child to. So it's not like I can compare one of my brothers or sisters to my mom and see what my dad might of looked like. My mom doesn't have pictures of him up. She still loves him and hasn't gotten over the heart break. She told me before that he was so happy when he found out she was pregnant with me. He said if I was a girl he wouldn't let anyone ever hurt me. But if I was a boy he would have made me play foot ball and teach me how to treat a lady. His words, not mine. He kind of got his wish on both. I'm a girl that loves foot ball, actually any sport. And I know that I can take care of my self. No one would mess with me. I'm to pretty for that, my green eyes and blonde hair. My thin yet not a stick thin body. And my height I'm actually 5'5". I'm really short.

"Samantha! It is 7:45! School starts at 8:15! Get done here and eat!" Dang it I got side tracked.

"I'm coming!"

I ran down stairs and grabbed a bagel off the counter before putting it in my mouth. I grabbed my bag from next to the door and ran put, screaming at my mom on the way out. "Bye mom!"

I got in my car and drove to school. The one place I never wanted to be. Man I hate that we moved here for my senior year. I don't have any friends or know anyone. Once I got to school I stopped and parked my car. Stepping out of my car everyone's eyes turn to me. Well it's not that uncommon for me, still though I hate when people just stare at me and then whisper to their friends. This year will be interesting.

"Excuse me. Are you Samantha Summers?"

I turned around toward the voice to find a tall man. My gosh this man is attractive. Slightly spiked black hair, blue eyes that are as light blue as the sky, he had to be at least 5'9" if not 6'0". He couldn't of been older then 18. Lucky me same age! Dang how is he so hot!

"Yes, I'm Samantha. May I ask who you are?"

"My name is William Chandler. I was told by the principle to show you around. Come along, I have a class to get to."

"Thank you." Dang this guy is pushy. But he's still attractive! We walked to the office to get my class list. Great everyone is still starring at me. Wait I think they are staring at William not me. Well who can blame them he's hot.

"Mr. Chandler, how may I help you this fine morning?" The lady behind the desk asked. She is so playing nice since he's hot. She had to be at least like 39. She has no chance with him. That would make her a pedo.

"I brought Ms. Summers here to get her class list. After that I have to show her to homeroom. Then hopefully I can go back to my class. I hate that Daniel made me show her around. Just because she's a new student doesn't mean anything."