Love Game✨Zayn Malik

Start from the beginning

I let her get a breather while I took my time getting out of my bottoms. Once I was done I hovered over her, my Breath dancing across her Smooth Melanin skin that glowed in the moonlight. Chocolate was my favorite.

I kissed her skin softly as I gently parted her legs into a nice V shape. I slid in with ease allowing her walls to adjust to me. I hadn't seen her or been inside her in two weeks and it felt like two years.

We both breathed out in pleasure as my hardened member glided smoothly between her wet walls feeding her lustful desires. "Oh yes Zayn!" She moaned out batting her lashes. "Yes!" I bent down licking between her Breast as I continued to stroke her at a slow pace until she yelled out "Faster" While gripping my wet shoulders.

I thrusted in and out of her creating the Loud slapping sounds of our sweaty bodies with each stroke. "Oh yes Daddy!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her sex cries grew louder indicating that her peak was near. I raised her legs up in the air and repositioned myself between her legs plunging in. "ZAYN!" She moaned her pussy becoming juicer with each thrust. "Deeper!"

I slowed my pace my Strokes becoming Long, Deep and full of passion. As we stared into each other eyes savoring the lovely sensation of me inside of her, it confirmed that We passed over from just fucking and was now making love. I hovered over her in push up position never breaking eye contact. Out of no where I got a rush of excitement, butterflies set off in my stomach and my heart race increased as I got lost into her orbs. This girl was so fucking beautiful I had see no other like her. This whole moment felt so perfect and this weird feeling became stronger and Before I could even think I blurted out "I love you" Her eyes slightly widen indicating that she was startled by the affectionate words, I grew nervous as she continued to stare at me in shock. But the set of words she said next caused my heart to thump against my rib cage. "I.. I love you too" She replied sincerely. I wasn't sure if we were just caught in the moment or we were honestly felt each other.. Deeply. But either way I loved the fucking feeling and wished I could feel it for the rest of my life.

"Shit" I hissed in pain when I felt Justice dig her nails not my back drawing blood. Slowly, the we substance trickled down my back as she released her deathly grip. I could feel her tighten around my pulsing member. I grabbed onto her neck loosely receiving eye contact again. As I stared at her I could've sworn I seen her beautiful soul behind those Pretty brown eyes which almost caused me to Spew out I Love You again.

Finally she hit her Climax releasing all over me and I pulled out with a moan doing the same.

Breathlessly, I cleaned us up and laid next to her wrapping my arm around her loosely staring up at the ceiling.

After a few moments of silence we were back to our normal state.

She looked at me questionably causing me to furrow my brows. "What?"

"Did you mean what you said during sex?" My Heart rate sped up as I pondered across her question. Justice and I had been fuckin around for about a year now and oddly she's the only one who filled my needs, every girl couldn't compare to her.

She gave me butterflies and hypnotized me with those Dazzling Chocolate brown eyes. Even when we weren't together, she'd always stumble into my mind, sticking like the snow on a cold winter day.

It was always a weird feeling there but I couldn't put my finger on it she always made me feel funny on the inside. I didn't know what love felt like but maybe this was it. Certainly, Justice was My drug so maybe she was my Love as well.

A small smile carved into my face as I grabbed her hand rubbing my thumb across it softly. "Yeah. I Love you Justice, honestly" I bit down on my lip watching that breathtaking smile spread across her Face. "I love you too Zayn, always have, always will"

She made me feel pure joy. "Now that our secrets are out, the love games are over" I paused and grabbed her body pulling her into me. "You're mine now" I kissed her lips and her cute giggles filled the room. "I have no problem with that"

I pressed my lips onto her soft ones and kissed her passionately making her melt like fudge.

My stomach swirled with butterflies only confirming that This was right. That this was Love.

💋💋💋💋💋

Sorry if the This sucked, It's been awhile since I wrote a sex scene 😭. But I Hope you guys enjoyed my Lovelys❤️☺️