Leave her Alone (Request and Fluff)

A/N : I am sooooooo sorry this took so long. I am also sorry I haven't been posting but I will start posting again
Request:  @alwaysss394

Also: I am working on my other requests as well. So sorry I'm making you wait.
I've been having horrible writers block but I'm back!
Another Also: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 8K READS YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY! My horrible writing doesn't deserve this 💚Thank you so much!!!

I hope you like it :)

*\

I was walking to the great hall when I heard a few people whispering.
The only time people whisper is when either The Golden Trio or Draco and his gang walk by.
I didn't really are care if it was the golden trio but if it was Draco and his gang then there was trouble.
I turned around to see Draco, Crabbe, Goyel, Blaise and Pansy walking pass a few first years.
You see I was a y/h that Pansy was not very fond of.
She really didn't like me. I mean I was a pureblood so it wasn't my blood status. My friends said she was probably just jealous but I'm not so sure.
I mean why would she? She's the one who gets to hang around Draco all day.
Yes it's true I was head over heels for Draco but I would never happen.
He and his little crew hated me.
Speaking of here they come...
"Out of the way idiots!" I hear Pansy screech.
Ugh she was so annoying. I don't think there is anyone I hate more than Pugfaced Pansy.
"Pansy they weren't even in your way."
"You shut up too,Blaise!" Pansy said.
I could hear them walking behind me.
Maybe if I keep my head low and don't make eye contact they won't see me.
"Hey there Y/L/N." Pansy spat in my face.
I guess I was wrong, they did see me.
"Leave me alone Parkinson." I said back trying to walk away.
"Awww is little Y/N scared? Are you gonna run away? Are you gonna cry like the little baby you are? Hmm?" She said getting closer taunting me.
I was about to speak up when Draco interrupted me.
"Shut up Pansy." He said
"What did you say?!?" She screeched
" I said shut up Pansy! Merlin you so annoying. Y/N hasn't done anything to you and all you do is taunt her and tease her. We get it you're jealous of how smart and pretty she is unlike you so just sod off." He said to her standing in front of me as if to protect me.
"W-what?" Pansy said shocked.
Draco rolled his eyes and said "Guys take Pansy to the great hall and eat." And the guys nodded and left.
Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside.
"Darling, you know I meant that right?" He said, his eyes searching for mine.
"What?" I asked blushing and still shocked
He chuckled and continued, "That you're very intelligent and beautiful. Not to mention your funny and caring."
"Thank you Draco not just for that but also for standing up for me." I smiled at him.
"You know I don't think you're as bad as people say you are." I said looking into his beautiful eyes.
"Thank you love, you'd be the first." He smiled.
Merlin his smile was beautiful.
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking a little nervous.
"Of course I would Draco." I said smiling.
He smiled too then leant down to give me a kiss.
It was sweet and gentle but also full of passion like he had been waiting.
We pulled apart and smiled at each other.
"Draco?" I asked.
"Yes love?" He asked looking at me.
"This is great and all but I'm kinda hungry that's why I was going to the great hall... so if you don't mind can we go eat?" I asked laughing.
"sure" He said taking my hand as we both walked into the great hall.

A/N: I hope you liked it.
Comment, Request, Vote and follow please.
See ya later my little witches and wizards

-K 🐍💚