Standing Up for Malfoy

You were a y/h and you were pretty popular. Obviously not as popular as the golden trio and Malfoy but still.
Today was a quidditch game, Slytherin against Gryffindor. You and your friend were waking to the quidditch pitch when Hermione and Ron passed by.
"Hello Y/N. Are you going to watch the quidditch game?" Ron asked
"Obviously she is Ronald, she's walking to the pitch." Hermione said rolling her eyes at the boy.
"Haha hey guys. Yes I am going to go watch the game." I answered smiling
"Well that's nice, see you there." Hermione said with a smile as she walked away with Ron waving goodbye to me.
"Whooo!" Your friend cheered as Gryffindor scored another point.
"Dam look at them go!" You exclaimed to your friend as you saw Harry and Draco race towards the golden snitch.
"Yea I bet your looking at Draco more." Y/F/N said smirking.
"Shut up!" I said blushing
Y/F/N was the only one who knew you liked Draco.
Just as you were getting lost in your thoughts you hear Y/F/N gasp
You look up to see Harry and Draco falling and about to crash to the ground then....
BAM!!!
Both boys fall and you definitely heard some cracks of bones. Most of the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs stayed sitting down but a few got up the Slytherins looked disappointed and most of the Gryffindors raced towards Harry.
Your friend stayed stunned, she always got freaked out when people where in pain.
You couldn't believe it though, everyone only cared about Harry when he was fine and Draco clearly had many many broken bones.
You couldn't take this anymore, you raced down to the stadium and ran towards Draco.
"Draco! Draco!"
"Are you ok?" I asked kneeling down next to him.
"What are you doing here Y/L/N? Shouldn't you be helping Saint Potter!" He spat at me. Trying to sit up but I heard more cracking noises and he grunted because of the pain so I gently pushed him back down.
"No, I care about you not Harry" I spat back, blushing and looking down realizing what I just said.
I heard Draco chuckle."I care about you too like a lot."
I giggled and leant down to kiss his cheek.
"Thanks but can you take me to the hospital wig now?" He asked me.
"Wait..." I answered. He looked at me confused.
"You are all sick people! Harry is perfectly fine and you all know it! Draco is over here hurt and needs help and all you care about is Harry! Well I'm sorry Harry but unlike everyone else I care about Draco!" I yelled at everyone huddled around Harry and they all looked at me surprised.
"Thanks love, no ones ever done that for me...." Draco smiled as I walked back to him, "...but can you take me to the hospital wing now, this all really hurts." He said trying to get up but wincing in pain.
"Oh yea sorry.." I answered.

A/N: Hey thanks for the reads I know they aren't a lot for some people but it really means a lot that people are reading my stories so thanks!
Comment, vote, and follow! :)

-K 🐍💚