Mission 6

Deep within Stegz’s lab, the alarm wailed like a banshee, as multiple armed Sauranos of different species wearing back ninja armor and wielding ninja weapons varying from katanas to bo staffs broke in. But one thing was similar on all of their uniforms: a red footprint of a tyrannosaurus. Suddenly, the Extremes busted through the door.

“Dinos, Sharks, Turtles, we've got company! Positions!” T-Bone yelled, pulling out his rocket launcher.

“Weapons hot!” Ripster continued, as he loaded his sawed-off shotgun.

“Combat Stance!” Leo concluded, as his team pulled out their weapons. Suddenly, a deep laugh hit everyone’s ears.

“What a surprise...” The voice said in a cold voice. A large tyrannosaurus Saurano in a mechanical black and grey ninja armor with a cape drops down. Clenching his fist, blades shot out from his wrists.

“No…” Leo said, trembling a bit.

“…not him…” Raph said, slowly walking back.

“…Shredder…” Splice said, eyes widened.

As he approached, T-Bone aimed at Shredder.

“SHRED THIS!!!” T-Bone yelled as he fired on Shredder. But the warrior easily deflected the missile.

“What...the....hell....?” Spike said in total shock.

“Shouldn't that be impossible?!” Bullzeye stepped back a bit.

“Nothing is impossible to me, worms! Foot ninjas, attack!” Shredder yelled, before commanding his ninjas to attack. 

Suddenly, the Foot ninjas speed at the Dinos, Sharks and Turtles. With the Dinos attempting to subdue the ninja goons, the Sharks and Turtles attempt to take on Shredder. At an incredibly fast rate, Shredder sees Ripster approaching.

“Time to bring out the big guns! Slammu!” Ripster yelled to his younger brother.

“HERE COMES THE BIG ONE!” Slammu yelled. Shredder's eyes widen, as Slammu raises his fists. “SEISMIC SLAM!!!” The Whale Shark comes down, his fists making a massive shockwave. 

“Impressive…”Shredder said after being sent sliding back...before charging forward at a blinding fast speed.

“Slam-man! Hit the dirt!!!” Streex yelled, jumping over Slammu and blasting Shredder with his crossbow. The bolt exploded against his armor, sending the ninja skidding back.

“OVER HERE, SHRED HEAD!” Raph yelled.

“Ah, Raphael...stubborn as ever.” Shredder chuckled.

“I wouldn't do it, Raph...” Donnie warned him.

“You’re gonna get your ass kicked, bro!” Mikey frowned, with his eyes wide open.

Behind his mask, Shredder's face warped into a devilish grin, showing his bloodied teeth and chuckled.

“THAT'S IT!!!” Raph yelled. The two titans charged at each other, colliding with a loud bang. As Shredder slashed at Raph, the muscle of the Turtles dodged every strike, before delivering an uppercut so powerful it knocked off Shredder's mask and helmet. Staring at his opponents, Shredder’s face was shown to have four…mandibles and dreadlocks on the back of his head?

“What the...?” T-Bone was in shock.
“You're one.....ugly mother-“ Ripster was about to finish his sentence, before Shredder roared ad his mandibles spread.

“What the hell is he?!” Donnie asked in shock.

“Messed up, that's what he is!” Mikey responded.