Mission 5

Slamming his fist into the table, T-Bone growled.

"He did what!?"

"I know it's hard to believe, but we gotta bring him to justice." Ripster explained. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, the tyrannosaur reopened his eyes and looked around.

"I have a plan, but it'll require months of work. We find where Paradigm is hiding, assemble a force large enough to storm his base, destroy it and bring him to justice."

"Well, I did have an idea, T." Stegz raised his hand.

"Go ahead, Stegz." T-Bone replied. Pulling out his holocomputer, he pulled up a holographic overlay of the science lab located in the Extremes' HQ. "Splice and I have decided to work with each other to create a team of super soldiers designed for stealth and speed." Stegz explained gesturing to the peach and blue Allioramus with the purple armor.

"It's true. Our goal was to create four reptilian warriors capable of sneaking into any location and taking down any enemy." Splice continued.

"So, what reptile did you choose to be half of the hybrids?" Spike asked the smaller theropod. Splice slowly turned his head towards Spike and responded.

"Turtles." He smirked. The whole team was dumbfounded.

"You're joking, right?" Hornhead asked, adjusting a cigar. Sawblade yanked it out of the Carnotaurus' mouth.

"You could get lung cancer smoking that crap." The Spinosaurus growled.

"Whatever, boss." Hornhead groaned.

"His long has this project been going on for?" T-Bone asked.

"Well...I think it's about-"

"Approximately 16 years." Stegz continued from Splice's sentence.

"You mean to tell me, you've been hiding a team of mutant turtles for 16 years!?" T-Bone growled.

"Yes, sir." A deep voice said from behind them. Spike turned around, pulling out his mace.

"What the?!" The Triceratops was absolutely shocked as to what he saw. Four humanoid turtles with multicolored bandanas and armor. The one in red, who seemed to be the biggest walked up. He was as muscular as Hardrock!

"Name's Raphael, but you better just call me Raph." The massive turtle said, pointing to the trike. The slim one in purple walked up and adjusted a thermal scanner on his head.

"Hi, I'm Donatello, or Donnie...preferably the latter." Next was the shortest turtle in orange, who rolled right in front of Spike's face.

"Yo, I'm Mikey! Well, my full name's Michelangelo, but I prefer Mikey." The orange armored turtle extended his hand to the blue Triceratops.

"Um...hi." Spike reluctantly shook Mikey's hand. Finally, the blue armored turtle in blue bowed to the dinosaurs and sharks.

"I'm Leonardo, or Leo for short. It is an honor to finally meet the rest of you." Leo said with a smile on his face.

"How'd they get in here!?" Ripster asked in shock.

"I sent a homing beacon out to them while we were coming here. But anyways, guys, meet Project: Renaissance, also known as the-" Stegz was suddenly interrupted by the turtles all telling the dinos and sharks their team name.

"The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

"For once, Stegz, I actually think this genetics prime t of yours might work."