Chapter 9

Grayson has a huge smirk on his face and I start to feel my cheeks heat up.

"You can come inside of my car you know right"

I just realized that I was probably just standing there blushing by a door with my boss. So I quickly hop in his Range Rover and he turns the key into ignition and steps on the gas pedal.

I get a text from my sister Harper that she was coming to New York next week and I got so excited.  

Apparently I was a little to excited because Grayson then said

" what happens your so happy all of a sudden"

"Oh ummm it's just that my sister is coming to New York next week from Canada we haven't seen herin 2 years so it's a very happy occasion"

" oh well I have a twin brother and a sister but that are still with us"

"Oh well my sister wanted to go back to collage to get her masters in being a marketing agent so yeah"

" Well tell your sister that I said congratulations and did I mention how beautiful and sexy you look in that dress"

"Thank you and sure"

He is being very nice today well I don't want to get in his bad side

"So what is the point of this party tonight"

"We have this party once a year it's to get an extension to Dolan enterprises so we can become bigger and spread across the globe"

"The people today are from Berlin Germany but they speak English but I know a little German so I'm prepared"

He says with a slight chuckle. I smile at the funny comment he made at the end.

We pull up into this huge mansion filled with lights and their are a bunch of expensive vehicles in the driveway. I stand there in awe then Grayson says

" don't worry babygirl mines is bigger" and he walks away.

Did he just call me babygirl or am I dreaming?

I shake it off and I open up the door and I see that there is champagne glasses everywhere and liquor and wine and in general alcohol.

I was quiet sad because i was not of legal age to drink so I just started talking to the people their.

I walked over to this girl who looked sad and lonely and asked her

" what happened you look rough"

She says "my boyfriend just dumped me because he got the girl he was cheating on me with pregnant"

Then she walked away. I just ignored and then my song turned on. I started to sway my hips then a guy came up behind me and I started grinding on him.

He moned and said "fuck yes just like that"

Then Grayson cane over and punched the guy in the face and grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me outside the mansion.

He put me up against the wall and I said "what the hell Grayson he was doing nothing what the duck is wrong with you"

He kissed me. And the kiss he was my first kiss he just stole my first kiss from me

The kiss was passionate and long. I felt like he was smothering me with his love.

He then but my lip and pulled away

"Because your mine and no one else gets to touch you like that"

I then studder and whisper
" Grayson you just stole my first kiss from me"

He stand there shocked then with a smirk he said "so I'm guessing that your a virgin to"

I shyly nod my head And he lifts my chin up and says
"Don't worry babygirl I will make it the best sex you will ever experience and have.

He kissed my cheek and led me to his car.

I lost my first kiss to Grayson Dolan and I'm about to lose my virginity to him.

A fuckboy

Authors Note

SORRY THEIR WAS NO SMUT BUT IN THE NEXY CHAPTER THERE WILL BE