Chapter 4

Grayson's p.o.v

I took her new office and the look on her face was everything to me. I guess when she was younger theses were not things she had access to.

She put the papers down the desk and sat on the couch and turned on the big screen tv.

Then she came up to me and engulfed me into a big hug that took me off guard so we came tumbling down. " oh sorry I didn't mean to make you fall like that I just am so great full for all of this thanks you so much and I promise that I will not let you down"

She must have seen that all of my other assistants in the past have been fired quickly. But that was because they were all so thirsty for some Dolan dick (this is dead me thirsty for that 😭) so that is why I had to fire them.

My phone was ringing to I have her the I will see you later look and answered the phone.

It was none other than my twin brother Ethan
"Yo so you finally got her to be with you don't you"

"Shut the fuck up you asshole and you better not get any ideas to take her from me because she is mine not yours"
"Ok little bro whatever you say because I can do whatever the hell I want without your permission"

Then he hung up the phone on me like a little jackass he is.

I walked back into Zara's office hoping that she didn't hear the conversation that I just had on the phone with Ethan.

As I open the door her head shot up to the door like when I child sees there parents after a long time. 

"I got done about 25 of theses papers"she says with a wide grin i can't help but smile back at her adorable self but I can't be soft on her I have to keep my reputation of being harsh

"Great I want all of these papers done by tomorrow so get to it"I say with no expression on my face at all

Her face changes from excited to confused

I wish I hadn't done that