Chapter Two

Hey, again this is so bad it hurts. Just a little bit of fun don't be horrible :P I've briefly checked spellings and that it makes sense but not completely xx

Em x

~~~

'Hey Zaynie boyy, miss u still  work is actual torture!! Niall is nice though, he's Liam’s friend. I think u would like Li and Ni as well! I also met this guy called Louis, he's really cool! He's stinkin' rich as well hehehe! New best friend maybe?;)'

I sent the text and sat up in bed, it was Tuesday meaning another day at work. Yesterday I had literally returned home had dinner and slept until now. I was about to get up when Zayn's reply came through. 

'Glad 2 hear they r nice people! Louis sounds cool :') but babes I'm your 1+only bestie 4 life partners in crime!!! Love from Bradford bad boyyyy x!' 

Zayn had once again completely cheered me up, it was insane how much I missed him already. I pulled on a white polo shirt and some black riding jodhpurs this time. I preferred these black ones and felt less stupid in them. I grabbed the hat and gloves and made my way downstairs. I wrote a quick note for Liam before I set off on my way to the yard. It was a 20 minute walk and the sun wasn't fully up yet so it was bearable. In fact it was relaxing to have some alone time. 

By the time I had got to the yard the sun was bright in the sky. I walked through the gates and walked over to the nearest field. The foals field. Mothers and their foals cantered around happily. I watched them quietly when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Niall looking rather tired, I smiled at him and we both made our way to the gelding fields to catch in horses for lessons. To say I was rubbish is a major understatement. Try hopeless, I was more of a hindrance than a help. Niall found it all very amusing (lucky him!) I, on the other hand, found it annoying. Very annoying.... 

"You need a hand?" I spun round hearing a familiar voice, Louis stood there chuckling. I blushed bright red and rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm fine," I lied stubbornly. It was Louis' turn to roll his eyes, he climbed over the fence and walked over to me.

"Here, pass me the head collar," he held out his hand I reluctantly handed the head collar over. 

"I was trying to get Marley," I said quietly and watched Louis' confident movements. In five minutes Louis walked over with Marley. I blushed even more violently and mumbled my thank yous. 

"Any time," Louis grinned arrogantly. He followed me as I walked Marley up to where Niall was nervously watching us. Why had Niall told me to stay away from Louis? 

"Hello Louis," Niall nodded, shifting his weight awkwardly. Louis didn't seem to notice and smiled back.

"Hey Niall, just helping Harry here get Marley in," he pointed to the horse I was holding. 

"Sorry, I thought Marley was good," Niall cringed. 

"Sure! We all know you wanted to see Harry chasing after him," Louis said still smiling. Niall looked down sheepishly. "Come on Niall, it was hilarious, at least let Harry in on the joke!" Niall looked shocked and a smile made its way on to his face.

"Thanks Niall!" I said glaring at him jokingly. Niall grinned cheekily at me. Stupid leprechaun, too cute to stay mad at! I rolled my eyes and stuck my bottom lip out immaturely

"Sorry Harreh!" Niall said also being a big child. 

"S'ok Nialler!" I said thinking of any random nickname for him other than Leprechaun. Niall raised an eyebrow in approval and grinned. Louis watched us with a small smile and turned to me.