Confrontation

Bayley's POV:

It's Monday night RAW once again and I realise what I have to do tonight... I got to tell Sasha about my feelings toward her, and this is going to be hard. I'm scared that she will not agree and our friendship will be thrown out the window. 5 whole years of being best friends, and this might be the last time I get to call her that. I'm walking backstage while RAW is underway and I'm nervous. I only got a few hours yo get ready. At least I get to focus on my match against Alexa since she wanted a rematch.

2 hours later...

My match against Alexa is up next, and I just figured out that Nia will be at ringside for Alexa, that will just make it more harder. I'm walking toward the curtain when someone grabs a hold of me.

"Hey." I hear someone say. I know who that voice is clearly. It's Charlotte.

"Hey!"I reply hugging her. "Why are you here on RAW?"I ask wildly.

"Oh, just though I would wonder around and I ended up backstage."She replies with a huge smile on her face.

"That's good. Glad your here." I say happily since its been a while.

"Good luck in your match, I'll try to get Sasha to go out and help you." Charlotte says running away before I can even reply.

"Great."I whisper to myself as I turn around and walk out onto the stage. Alexa and Nia are both in the ring staring me down. I walk down the ramp and into the ring, not taking my eyes off of them both, all I know is that I'm not going to keep my mind on Sasha right now. I need and must focus on this match. The bell rings and I square off against the RAW women's champion. We tie up and she pushes me to the ground, I look up at her and then to Nia who is grinning at me. I quickly get up and grab Alexa and throw her across the ring this time she looks up at me shocked. She hits me a couple of times before I reverse , pick her up and place her in the corner, delivering my Bayleyplrx and she goes flying into the turnbuckle, her smile gets whipped off her face real fast. 

"How does that feel little miss bliss?" I ask her. She looks up to me in pain and glares at me, clearly pissed off. I grab her and Nia screamed from across the ring grabbing my attention. She is standing on the Appren and the ref is yelling at her. I walk over to her and hit her off, she lands on her feet and looks at me in disgust. I turn back toward Alexa, who at this point is standing up and she hits me with the DDT. I end up kicking out at 2 and Alexa looks at the ref shocked. I hear the crowd cheering and then I hear Nia hit the ground in pain. I look up just in time to see Sasha standing there looking at me.

"You got this." She mouths toward me and I nod.

Alexa leaves the ring and checks up on Nia, who is still on the ground. I get up, roll out of the ring and grab Alexa. She tries to wiggle free but fails and I throw her back in the ring. She gets up and roles me up, I kick out at 2 and do my Bayley To Belly and end up picking up the win again Alexa Bliss. I sit on the ground looking toward Sasha who gets in the ring to hug me. We break off the hug and look at eachother, our faces are so close to one another I can just kiss her but I'm not going to. Not in front of everyone.

"Here is your winner: Bayley!" JoJo says happily as I reach my feet at least this time i can walk. Sasha hugs me again and I hug back, we go backstage and walk into the lockeroom and I guess it's now time I tell Sasha about my feelings. I walk over to Sasha and sit down next to her worried and afraid.

"Hey..." I say sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sasha asks looking into my eyes.

I look down at the floor and then back up at Sasha. This is the time.

I lean in and kiss Sasha. I can feel her move a little, clearly shocked of what I just did, but then she agrees kissing me back. We release to kiss and I look at the floor embarrassed.

"You have feelings for me... don't you?" Sasha says quietly and slowly.

"Yeah... yeah I do." I reply worried that I lost my best friend.

"Well... I just want to say-" Sasha says getting interrupted by someone rushing into the lockeroom. We both look up and notice it's Dana Brooke.

"Sasha I need to talk to you.." Dana says before looking at me. "I'm sorry, did i interupt something?"She asks. I shake my head and look at Sasha.

"No you weren't interrupting anything."I tell Dana getting ready to grab my stuff and leave. "Go ahead and grab Sasha, I'm done talking." I say. Sasha turns to look at me and then back at Dana.

"Alright. I'll be right there." She says toward Dana. She nods her head and leaves the room. It's just me and Sasha once again.

I turn toward the door ready to leave when Sasha grabs my arm and turns my back around to face her. She leans in and kisses me. This time i was the one surprised. I kiss back and wrap my arms around her pulling her close. After a few more seconds we pull away. "Hope you got your answer." Sasha says before grabbing her clothes and leaving the lockeroom. I stand there shocked and confused, but also a little happy knowing that she didn't slap me. I say to myself smiling little. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I reach for it. I got a text from Becky.

From Becky: I ship you two. <3

How does she know about what just happend? Am I too obvious? I question myself once again throw my phone to the side and sit down thinking about my life once more. After a few more minutes I leave the lockeroom and arena knowing i still have my best friend by my side.