Slowly, I sat down with a frown and bewailed, "How can we spend the whole time in this room if that guy does not want to interact with us?"

"Well..." the grandpa slightly shook his head. "All of us do not need to treat each other like a family."

"I just want to build memories with everyone here..." I said.

"Naomi, you could ask Keilah."

It seems bulb lightened over me with the suggestion of the mother of the little girl. "Oh my! You're right, Mrs. Stenburg!"

I immediately went out from the ward room to search for Keilah. Starting from the corridor into each other room of this floor, I searched for her, believing she won't be that far. However, I couldn't see her.

I went down to the ground floor. There, I saw a familiar male nurse dressed in maroon uniform, Uriah Gallim. He's a certified nurse assistant. Some of his co-nurses called him weirdo. He was leaning on the wall, embracing the clipboard across his chest while staring on the floor. I sighed. That's why people had been calling him weirdo.

"Uriah!" I called his name in a cheerful way. He looked up so I waved my hands. He gave me a huge smile.

I run toward him with excitement.

"D-Do not run." he stammered but he reached my arm before I could fall.

"May I..." I also grip his arm to keep my balance, exhaustion made my legs weak. "May I know the name of Mr. Lucas?" I asked him out of breathe.

The space between his eyebrows furrowed. He didn't say anything. I stood up straight, and sighed. He slowly let go of me.

"You know, the new pretty boy patient..." I started, and pointing the emergency room where paramedics brought Mr. Lucas in last night so Uriah will know whom I'm referring to. "He has a thick and well-shaped eye brow, his eyes are kind of this big and has a double eyelid." I described that 'Mr. Lucas' with a gesture of my fingers on my face.

"I think I already know him." Uriah said hesitantly. "Why are you ask—"

"He's not saying his name to me."

Uriah just gave me a so-what look.

I told him desperately that I want to be close with everyone, but he just told me about the hospital regulation. Saying it's a private information. So I replied, "I'm not asking for his personal matter, it's just a name."

"Yeah, it's just a name." He nodded. "So, you can just get the answer from him."

I sighed. Can't he just tell me? I'm so desperate over just a name!

"D-Do you like him?"

"What? No way!" I faked a chuckle. "I'm just...curious."

He managed to suppress a laughter. "I'm not one of the nurses assigned on him, though."

Wait, what? He could have just tell me that earlier! "You're making me feel dizzy, Uriah..." I massaged my temple.

"I-I'm so sorry..." he bowed three times. "But..."

I stopped when he said "but". He told me how 'Mr. Lucas' got rushed yesterday, that he suddenly collapsed on the street after coughing a blood. A concerned citizen called an ambulance. Uriah added, "They asked him earlier about his personal information but he just said he's Lucas."

"Lucas is his surname." I stated out of nowhere. That was the first fact I've known about him. "Hmm... how about his schedule?"

"Schedule?"