The "IS" pendant felt soft between my thumb and index fingers.

"It doesn't look good on you anymore." I started.

I removed the almost year old necklace and threw it out of the window.

"WTF!" Sun tried to grab the necklace back, but I was faster than him."Why the hell did you throw it?!" He exclaimed.

"I just want to throw it. That necklace was full of sad memories. Let's forget them already." I said.

Sun frowned. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't worry." I said, "I got you a new one."

Then from my pocket, I withdrew a new necklace.

Its pendant was of a half moon with a Sun in the middle.

"You see that?" I said, pointing to the moon. "That's me. I'll protect you and you won't be able to get away from me. Understand?"

Sun was looking intently on the necklace. He was smiling as I wore the necklace around his neck.

"Here. Put mine on me." I said and gave him the necklace's partner as he accepted it.

It was weird though, creepy in fact. Sun was nodding and smiling as he was accepting the necklace from me.

Sun moved near me and locked the necklace for me, "You see that Sun there?" He said while doing it, "Don't worry, I know for sure that that Sun won't move away from its moon." Then he smiled and released the necklace that's been settled on my neck. "As long as at least one of us wears this necklace, we'll be together like those Sun and Moon."

"Ooooy. My Taiyo's beeing cheesy now!" I smiled, then laughed that I regretted right away as Sun smacked the back of my head.

---

"What are you doing here?!" I hurried over towards our gate when I saw Aunt Kraimin.

"I came here to apologize. I'm sorry In, Sun. I just want to say goodbye as well. You won't see me again, I promise. Can I hug you both?"

Honestly, I don't want to forgive everything that Aunt Krai did, but Sun's eyes feel like shining when he heard those words, so I just let the Aunt Krai hug us.

"You're not mad at me anymore right?" She nodded.

"Thank you Miss." Sun said, but I couldn't make myself look at this woman.

"I'm sorry for what I did. So, I'm going now, okay? It's been nice...being with you."

Sun was very happy. I can see it in his eyes as we witnessed Aunt Krai leaving.

Sun and I looked at each other. Everything's getting better now. No more P'Kip, or Aunty Kraimin, or P'Pot, or P'Ken.

I smiled at Sun. "Let's get inside? I wanna introduce my boyfriend to my parents."

"Are you sure?" Sun was surprised.

"Yes."

Sun nodded.

I opened the gate and let Sun enter first while laughing, I joked treating him as a girl. We were laughing busily that we didn't notice my dad on the front door standing, watching us.

"Sawatdee Pa'"

"Sawatdee Uncle."

Sun was laughing, so was I. We were laughing how perfect the situation was. We really thought that everything would be fine already, that aunty Krai has really realized her fault; we didn't realize that once again, we were tricked into thinking that she would let us go.