Chapter 3: Memories

A few days after seeing Drunk Chase, which keep me up all night not know if he would come into my room and do something (which I know is every unlikely, But you never know with him.) But this is only the second time I had seen him that drunk.

*One year ago* 

Everyone at school was excited because Matt was throwing the biggest party of the year and of course me being one of his friends I helped out. After school we all visited his house to get the party ready, counters were filled with food, the sink full of drinks and DJ was coming at 5. Everything was ready to go. Finally PARTY TIME!!! Well, not really, I don't really like going to school party's because people making out in the corner but mostly drunken boys everywhere.

But cause Matt is my friend and Chase made me go. I was going to help set up, then go home and play Mass Effect for the most of the night, but sadly no. When I walked down the stairs the whole area was filled to the brim will people, music blasting that you could hear from across the street so I quickly ran outside so I could get some space and be alone. There was one spot where I could be alone and only two people know about it Matt and Chase.

After I everything set up my little gaming bubble, i hear a noise coming from the entrance of the room, I quickly get up and get the baseball bat that was behind the bean bag. I sneak to the side of the door, holding the base at over my head ready to swing when I hear a voice call out my name. "Isabelle" Chase walks into the room and sees me with the baseball bat and laughs at me. "What do you want" annoyed that he came in, as we were still 'friends' but not as close, but i was still holding the bat over my head. He looks at the bat, then me and at the bat again, then slowly grabs it out of my hand and puts in on the ground. "Come on Belle, it's a party, time to have fun" he said, trying to get me outside with failed badly.

"You! Have fun at the party, I have fun playing video game" point to him then turning around and sitting down. "Come on Is live a little" Chase comes and sits next to me and making puppy dog eyes that everyone falls for. "Do you really think that is going to work?" I look at him, pushing him away so I can play, when Matt walks in. "Come on you two get out here,now" commanding us both, so I save my game and walk out to be welcome to the smell of alcohol and very loud noises.

I give Matt a puppy dog face, butIt doesn't work with him so he drags me along with him away from Chase and the drunks. As Matt and I walk around the area, nothing in my life could have warned me for this. So it about 11:30 and a lot of people are now really, really drunk with is what scares me the most but seeing one of my friends that drink is different. Chase Is around 50% of girl from our school plus another 10% that are not (of course there are other guys around but not the point). He was kissing girls left and right and doing a whole lot of things I never want to see, So I ran away from everything to be alone and the one person who comes, drunk ass Chase.

"Hey, you ok" turning me to face him, but I push him back even when drunk he is stronger than me. "Why don't you go back with the girls, you looked like you were having fun" making sure my hair covers my face so he doesn't see my red face with a tear creating in the corner of my eye. Now I was angry cause 1. Seeing my best friend drunk as hell and girls grinding all over him and 2. We made a promise were if he becomes drunk then i would help him but saying something and doing something are two very different things.

I was scared seeing people like this, i was clueless on what to do so I just ran. Ran as fast as i can until i get inside and hide behind a corner to get some breath when Chase spots me and I had no where to go. "Belle..look i..."chase try's to finish a sentence but some girl comes around the corner and distracts him so I can run away and get out of here. I ran upstairs to my room I sleep in when I come here and lock the door so on one comes in. This moment showed that he is really a bad boy.