Group separation

HIII LET'S GET STARTED

KWin p.o.v

"I-i like you too" i confessed and look down being all shy.

Tae holds my hand and looks at me into my eyes. "Hey hey its okay" he tells me

"But what will Peko and Nena say?" i was scared what if they find out I'm gay and they won't stop talking to me.

"If they are your real friends then they won't leave you an if they did I'm here for you" he smiles at me and pecked my lips.

Time skip to class

"I saw everything" I look behind me and it was jin.

"O-oh well uhhh" "It's okay. But I'm gonna aim for you. I like you too"

Another sudden confession?! But my heart only belongs to TaeHyung.Jin tries to pull me close to him but i resist when someone pulled me. Taehyung. "Hyung don't touch him"
"So i see you've started to go against your hyung huh" Jin says angrily

"He's mine not yours"Taehyung holds me close to him.

"whatever I'm going"Jin walks away

"Thanks" i hugged him suddenly and i realised but he hugged me back and tighter.His warmth.. His breath..his comfort is all i need.

"H-HUHHH" peko screamed and saw us.

I run towards her and cover her mouth."Shush i don't want anyone to know you pigeon"

"First OUCH second CUTEEEE. YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS. HOW D A R E Y O U." she spelled it out

"I will accept you with my full heart that you are gay and I'm not against it. DANG U TAE I WAS GONNA ASK HIM OUT."She says jokingly.

"Yah yahhh he is mine and only mine" he pulls me towards me and stucks out his mouth.

Peko rolls her eyes and smiles sadly at us."what's the matter?"
"Just that i wished that i had someone like Tae ahaha" she said with no emotion
"well you will find someone" Tae reassured her.

"Thanks bro" Peko seems different towards the topic love... Well i can't help her cause me, myself aren't good.

"By the way don't worry about Nena i just texted her saying you're together with Tae heheh" peko said

"YOU-" i try to catch her but she runs away and bumps into MoonBin.

"Need help?" MoonBin reaches his hand out but rejects it and stands up by herself and only waves at SanHa.

"Angsty huh?Where's your other friend" Eunwoo remarked

"She's in class and yes Angsty towards y'all only except SanHa" she grins

"That's it I'm taking you and Nena in our group and maybe that Kwin guy"
MoonBin said whil grabbing unto Peko.

TaeHyung heard it and he got angry. He clenched his fist but i hold it and motioned him to stop.He relaxes and pulls me away but i had to help Peko and also maybe Nena."What about peko?" "You have to be safe first i will take care of this" he tells me.

"Take care" he leaves me with NamJoon and kisses my forehead.

"It's okay dude i know, i mean like i saw" NamJoon told me

Peko p.o.v

Great they just left me hanging with a bunch of dorks ofcourse not SanHa~
EunWoo whispers something to MoonBin and he nods his head. He goes off somewhere and brings back Nena. "LET GO U DI- PEKO "Nena was pushed by JinJin and she fell beside me.