• chapter 4 •

JOHNNY'S POV
So we arrived at the airport and saw the girls taking out their luggages.

Btw we were wearing sweaters and some skinny ripped jeans.

We took out our bags from the trunk and went up to them. We greeted them helped them take out their bags but damn, why do these girls bring so much stuff!

"Hey girls! Wanna get some snacks before we board our plane?" Carson questioned them.

"Yeah, sure!" They all said

As we got a luggage cart, we went to Starbucks, again, and ordered some drinks and those big donuts.

"Hey hey hey! We will pay for these." I told the girls and the Hayden and Carson nodded their heads.

"No! Don't worry, we got this!" Kenzie said and the girls nodded.

As the girls were taking out their wallets, we already paid for them. Carson paid for Brynn, Hayden paid for Annie and I paid for Kenzie.

As the girls lifted their heads up, not having a clue that we already paid for them, Carson, Hayden and I said "TOO LATE!" together.

After we got starbucks we went to a mini- grocery and bought some chips and other snacks... I know, we are obsessed with food.

*20 minutes later*

We boarded the plane and I realized i get to sit with Kenzie. This must be one of the evil plans of Brynn Rumfallo! But in all honesty, I'd love to sit with Kenz.

I just realized that Annie was sitting with Hayden, they are in front of us and Brynn with Carson who are behind us.

The plane took off and I notice Kenzie was struggling to take a good picture. I decided to help.

"Hey Kenzie, let me help you with that" I said.

"Ok, thanks John" she said and blushed.

I took a good pic of her.

"Have I ever told you that you look beautiful and perfect?" I said and blushed.

"No, but thanks Johnny, no one has ever told me that except for my family and my best friends." She said. She was blushing so she dropped her head trying hard for me not to notice it.

"You don't have to hide. You look cute when you blush." I told her while putting on a gentle smile on my face.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey John! Wanna watch a movie?" Kenzie said while taking out her laptop.

"Sure. You choose" I told her.

"What about Lights Out?" She asked me.

"Let's watch!" I said and put a smirk on my face.

After just 30 minutes, Kenz fell asleep leaning her head on the window. I see her struggling to sleep.

I grabbed her head and put it my shoulder. I shut down the laptop and placed my head on top of her head and drifted off to sleep

______________________________________________
12•27•17