No Homo

When Levi woke up, his eyes naturally flickered to the half snoring figure under the blankets. Levi had never seen someone sleep with their head under the blanket like that but he was sure it was suffocating Eren. Snorting at that idea, he slithered his way off the head of his bed and into the bathroom.

A quick shower was intended but he ended up staying longer just to take up all the hot water. When Levi got out, he covered his waist with a light blue towel and opening the door, he made his way to his dresser. Picking out a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and a tan v-neck, he dropped the towel and as he did, he felt eyes on him. He looked over to see Eren staring at him. Levi glared heavily and coughed to get Eren to realize he noticed Eren's ocean orbed eyes were on his junk.

"Ahem, I fucking said," Levi spit out. Eren's eyes grew wide as he looked up at a pale skinned face, glaring daggers at him. Eren knew he had to be in trouble now. "It's cool that you find dick enjoyable but enough with the staring. Fucking freak."

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Eren spilled out from his light pink lips. That's when he realized what Levi had said. Anger took over and he sat up in his bed, arms over his chest. "Hey! I don't like dick, okay? I didn't mean to stare. I just wasn't expecting you to be naked when I wake up either!" With that Eren huffed but swallowed nervously when he saw Levi's face change into amusement.

"Oh. Okay, so you just stare at naked men on a daily basis without being a homo? I'm assuming you're one of those kids that like to, hm, what's the word?" Levi pretended to ponder this as he put his plaid boxers on. He then turned fully to Eren's bed and raised his hand. "Ah, yes. You're one of those kids that like to use the 'no homo' sentence when you're really acting fucking gay, right?"

"I'm not a kid!" Eren snapped at him and instantly regretted it when he suddenly got a fist to the jaw. He slammed down on his back and Levi pushed himself up on the bed and onto Eren's now laying down body. Eren moved to try and wiggle himself out from under Levi but failed to do so. Huffing, he turned his face to Levi, glaring. Levi glared back and then with a barely noticeable grin, he leaned down. "Hey, what're you- Mmpf!"

Levi planted his lips on Eren's. Eren widened his eyes and started to push Levi back as best as he could but it was no use. Levi's strength was more.

As Eren could feel himself slightly giving in, he gently kissed back. In a instance, Levi parted from Eren's lips and grinned.

"Hm. No homo, right?" Shrugging, Levi got off the bed and lightly put his clothes on. Putting his green beanie hat over his dark hair, he turned to the door. Almost tempted to just leave, he hesitantly paused with his long fingers against the cold doorknob. "By the way, kid. Might wanna fix that problem you have down there. Also, all the hot water was used up." With that, he took his leave, and closed to door behind him. Eren just laid there, face redder than he thought it could get, and a hard on that shouldn't have happened.

"I.." he trailed off, talking to nobody but himself. Suddenly it hit him. He sat up and quickly huffed and puffed out of bed and into the bathroom. "Took all the hot water!"

Levi chuckled and bit his lip, surprisingly flustered at the kiss as he leaned against the door to their dorm. He had already began to leave when he realized he needed his keys. So coming back, he heard Eren freak about the shower. Funny how Eren could be so annoying and so cute at the same time...

--------

Hey! I'm so sorry for the late chapter. I'm a senior now so I've got to keep my grades up. I'll try to keep going as best as I can. I hope you enjoy and if any of you have any ideas on plots or anything or any improvements, be sure to message me!

Thanks xoxo.