Hiro Skills and Powers

Hiro is an intelligent fighter and most of his powers are Brain based. His only brain based powers involves:

Telekinesis: Able to move things with his mind.

If Hiro wants to keep his enemies at a long distance away from him, He'll just push them away with Telekinesis. Hiro is also equipped with a neurocranial transmitter with allows use:

Microbots: Tiny flying robots in a group, Hiro thinks what he wants them to do and they just straight up doing it, Only powered by when using neurocranial transmitter.

Neuro Blast: Hiro's Neuro Blast is also powered by his neurocranial transmitter, Hiro is able to shoot a red beam from his hand and can work by wearing his suit.

He also has skill called Mechanical  Intuition: Which means he has a vast knowledge on robotics. Hiro cans also build things made out of metal by using his mind.

Hiro armor is an advance weaponry he uses in battles.

Helmet: Equipped with enhanced scanner and scans heroes or villains for strength or weakness.

Steel Tip Sneakers: To walk on metal surface and to hold onto Baymax's back.

Gloves: Equipped with Magnet Lock, Polarity Reverse and stores  Neuro Energy.

Chesplate: Bullet Proof, Fire Proof and Stores Hiro's special ability, Neuro Charge.

Neuro Charge: When Hiro holds Neuro Blast long enough his Neuro Blast will cause Hiro to let out enough Neuro Energy to finish bad guys off.

Hiro is clever and a good leader, But his powers does have limits.

Weakness:

Will get headache If using Telekinesis too much.

Armor can go offline when taking too much damage or electrocuted.

Microbots can be attracted to any magnets and Neurocranial Transmitter can't control them.

Neuro Blast is not eternal, Neuro Energy needs electrical sources to recharge.

Hiro is Smart and do whatever it takes to save the world.